• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 12m
Liverpool have made a £21m bid for Atletico Madrid's Brazilian striker Diego Costa. More on @BBCSport shortly.

Trust me when i say he's not good at all (and he's a lunatic):ross::ross:

That is concerning.

That they are bidding that much on a striker points towards Suarez heading for the exit.. and the club most interested in Suarez is?

Ideal Situation:

Real buy Suarez, Liverpool buy this tinpot, Arsenal left with Carlton Cole ... Bale stays

I was watching that match with RM and Atletico. It was pure entertainment.

I'd love Costa at pool. Give us something else to laugh about.

▶DaveyLiverLad◀ @DaveyLiverLad

Spurs set to pull the plug on Soldado deal and launch a big counter offer for Lpool target Diego Costa.

:lol:

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 12m
Liverpool have made a £21m bid for Atletico Madrid's Brazilian striker Diego Costa. More on @BBCSport shortly.

Trust me when i say he's not good at all (and he's a lunatic):ross::ross:

He's a bit of a bellend but I've thought for the last few seasons that'd be do well in the premier league, I'd be interested to be how he does. Would become a pantomime villain quickly but I think he's very talented

▶DaveyLiverLad◀ @DaveyLiverLad

Spurs set to pull the plug on Soldado deal and launch a big counter offer for Lpool target Diego Costa.

:lol:

Jokers

Attachments

• blackadder-confused.jpg
    blackadder-confused.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 13
  • Jim-Carrey-Gif-19.jpg
    Jim-Carrey-Gif-19.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
He's a bit of a bellend but I've thought for the last few seasons that'd be do well in the premier league, I'd be interested to be how he does. Would become a pantomime villain quickly but I think he's very talented

He's too inconsistent. On his day he can be unplayable but his day is few and far between (similar to Adebayor). He's a 8m striker max.

21m does seem overpriced but if Liverpool spent 26m on Soldado I'm sure most on here would be saying the same thing about their purchase, their scoring records does put them to be a class apart for sure so I do agree 21m is a lot to be spending on such a player but it doesn't seem like there is too many options left out there for clubs in the market for top strikers.

I really do hope he comes to the premier league, I think he'll either be brilliant so just cause a massive amount of drama, or perhaps a bit of both.

Wow they've found an even bigger **** than Suarez.

Throwing snot, Jesus. Although tbf Pepe and Ramos deserve everything coming to them.

Tbf you can see Ramos and Pepe accept that behaviour has part of the game, psyching out the opposition. They are terrible for it, but at least they are man enough to take it when other players give it back. I think the fact that both players shook hands with Diego Costa at the end of the game shows there was no malice in any of it, all three players just seem to take 'win at all costs' to another level when on the pitch.

Bayer Leverkusen have announced on their official website that they have secured the services of promising youngster Emre Can from Bayern Munich for an undisclosed fee.

The midfielder, 19, was keen to leave the Allianz Arena due to the stiff competition for places at the club and will now continue his career at the BayArena after signing a four-year deal with the Werkself.

"Bayer Leverkusen are one of the top teams in the Bundesliga and play in the Champions League as well. I want to play my part in helping the team to success in each competition they compete in in the years to come," Can said.

Bayern have an option to re-sign the Germany Under-21 international for a set fee at some point in the future and chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge feels joining Leverkusen is the right move for Can at this stage of his career.

"Emre Can is one of the biggest talents in German football. We’ve taken this step to ensure he gains sufficient match practice, as we’ve done in the past with the likes of Toni Kroos at Leverkusen, Philipp Lahm with Stuttgart and David Alaba at Hoffenheim," Rummenigge commented on the move.

Can made his official Bayern debut in the 2012 DFL Supercup, but has since failed to secure regular first team action for the Bavarians.

Back