• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Sevilla FC have announced the capture of French international attacker Kevin Gameiro from Paris Saint-Germain FC for a fee reportedly in the region of €10m.

Source: uefa.com

Fine.

I think Suarez to the filth would be a liability. Wenger's never EVER had a player like that before, he does not like to deal with players who carry that sort of baggage and are uncontrollable (let's face it, Suarez would control Suarez if he could but he genuinely cannot, it's an affliction) and the potential time-bomb is massive at that club if he joins.

They need a goalkeeper, another CB and a holding midfielder before they need a striker. Frankly, it would make me laugh.

Aside from all that, the raw 'despise' factor would grow tenfold. Imagine the climb-down some of their pious 'supporters' would have to engage in?!!!! Not since I did a 180 on Gallas would the world of the football fan have seen 'zero to hero' so quickly LOL!!!!

I agree with you on this. Suarez would be poison at that club and it would be entertaining to see, but for some reason that I can't put my finger on I don't see this transfer going through. On the other hand I could see him flourish in a more aggressive environment. Chelsea spring to mind but Real would be in the same bucket. These two clubs strike me as places where friction and clashing egos is common place and one more **** won't make a whole lot of difference.

I could see Liverpool holding out for a fee closer to 50mil and it will be Real that pay it, not Arsenal, and the transfer will happen closer to the end of the window when real finally realise that Bale is not going there. That's my prediction anyway.

Wenger's optician would be in dismay at the sudden degeneration of his eyesight with Suárez in the side. I don't believe he'll go there, though. Madrid-bound, I reckon.

Higuain will be at the Arsenal next weekend for the Emirates Cup.....playing for Napoli :lol: oh the irony

Vanwolfswinkel and Hooper in grant holt out - tremendous business by Norwich - Hope it goes well for Hughton true spurs legend.

Higuain will be at the Arsenal next weekend for the Emirates Cup.....playing for Napoli :lol: oh the irony

Reminds me of when Simon Jordan refused to pay the agent's fee of Tim Cahill -who then signed for Everton instead of Palace. Wenger should have stumped up the extra cash for Higuan - they will not get Suarez and I can see the goons being P1ssed off.

I think Suarez to the filth would be a liability. Wenger's never EVER had a player like that before, he does not like to deal with players who carry that sort of baggage and are uncontrollable (let's face it, Suarez would control Suarez if he could but he genuinely cannot, it's an affliction) and the potential time-bomb is massive at that club if he joins.

They need a goalkeeper, another CB and a holding midfielder before they need a striker. Frankly, it would make me laugh.

Sorry Steff, I know where you get this idea but I think you're way off. I'm sure Arsenal do some sort of character assessment or psych testing but I think it's more about finding players who are committed winners, not about finding upstanding young lads. This is the scummiest club going around remember (well, maybe 2nd scummiest, thanks Chelsea). They aren't keeping up that reputation due to signing players of admirable standing.

Won't go into details of the times when Wenger looked the other way when his players blatantly cheated. Quite frankly there's not enough room on the Internet to list them all.

But as far as history of signing questionable players, Van Pervert was hated by all and sundry at Feyenoord. Suker was an arrogant arse who Real, and then Arsenal couldn't wait to get rid of. Arshavin was a bit of a figjam to boot. And a club doesn't breed players like Lehman, Eboue, Gallas, Anelka, Adebayor and Bendtner without there being something wrong with your culture.

Ultimately I think Suarez wants to be a winner and Wenger likes having winners in his team. He's a perfect suit for that rotten hole of a club and I only hope he signs so that when things ultimately go a bit sour, the fallout will be spectacular.

Sorry Steff, I know where you get this idea but I think you're way off. I'm sure Arsenal do some sort of character assessment or psych testing but I think it's more about finding players who are committed winners, not about finding upstanding young lads. This is the scummiest club going around remember (well, maybe 2nd scummiest, thanks Chelsea). They aren't keeping up that reputation due to signing players of admirable standing.

Won't go into details of the times when Wenger looked the other way when his players blatantly cheated. Quite frankly there's not enough room on the Internet to list them all.

But as far as history of signing questionable players, Van Pervert was hated by all and sundry at Feyenoord. Suker was an arrogant arse who Real, and then Arsenal couldn't wait to get rid of. Arshavin was a bit of a figjam to boot. And a club doesn't breed players like Lehman, Eboue, Gallas, Anelka, Adebayor and Bendtner without there being something wrong with your culture.

Ultimately I think Suarez wants to be a winner and Wenger likes having winners in his team. He's a perfect suit for that rotten hole of a club and I only hope he signs so that when things ultimately go a bit sour, the fallout will be spectacular.

Pires was a cheating runt too

Vieira had a nasty element in him

I definitely see Wenger wanting Suarez for the reasons you state......however the risk with Suarez in England is that one more big controversial mistake, and my oh my he is capable, he will be facing a 15-20 game ban. Can Arse take THAT risk

West Brom bid £4m for striker Matej Vydra

WEST BROM have bid about £4m to sign Matej Vydra from Udinese.

The Czech striker, 21, scored 24 goals while on loan at Watford last season and a source close to the player said: “West Brom are a club he’d like to join. ”

another decent cheapy we are missing out on

The Czech striker, 21, scored 24 goals while on loan at Watford last season and a source close to the player said: “West Brom are a club he’d like to join. ”

Thought Vydra was nailed on to go to Watford.

It's fuvking hilarious read how Rogers is handling Suarez. First trying to guilt him into staying, now asking why anyone would join a Champs League club with a semi realistic chance of competing for the league next season, over a club that used to be good hence they have a brick load of glory hog fans who have already started burning his shirt.

Everton are considering a move for Juventus striker Alessandro Matri, reports Il Corriere dello Sport.

The Toffees are hoping to offload Nikica Jelavic in the summer transfer window and in turn aim to sign a new centre forward.

Arouna Kone and Gerard Deulofeu have already arrived at Goodison Park, but Il Corriere dello Sport has learned that boss Roberto Martinez plans to add Alessandro Matri as well.

The highly rated forward is widely tipped to leave Turin in search of first team football, with competition for starting places fierce after Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente arrived this summer.

The problem is Juventus value the striker at €15 million, but they are prepared to negotiate the price with interested sides.

Everton could face a stiff competition for Matri from a number of Serie A sides, with Napoli, Lazio and Torino among clubs keen on the 29-year-old, who scored 27 goals in 69 Serie A appearances since arriving from Cagliari.

What's the source for that? Anything decent?

Wasn't he linked away for closer to £15m earlier? Unless he leaves to Watford it would surprise me if he is available for just £4m.

Norwich have completed the signing of striker Gary Hooper on a four-year deal from Celtic.

Hooper, 25, has been a long-term target for the Canaries, with manager Chris Hughton seeing several bids rejected in the January transfer window and he had looked set for a move to Championship side QPR, with the Hoops understood to have agreed a fee in the region of £5.5m.

But Norwich stepped in with a similar offer and the player has agreed personal terms on a contract that will keep him in Norfolk until 2017 and sees him become the seventh arrival at Carrow Road this summer.

Hooper, who began his career at Tottenham before spells at Grays, Southend, Leyton Orient, Hereford and S****horpe, joined Celtic in July 2010 in a £2.4m deal, scoring 82 goals in 137 appearances, winning the SPL Golden Boot in 2011-12.

Speaking Norwich's official website, Hooper said: "There's been a lot of speculation going back to January and I'm pleased to have finally put pen to paper and joined Norwich.

"I can't wait to get down to work, to get training with the lads and working with the coaching staff. I knew Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood from my youth days at Spurs so it will be great to be back working with them in the Premier League.

"I have scored goals at every level I have played at and the challenge of playing in the Premier League is really exciting to me."

Back