• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

On another note, how do people feel about the Suarez to Filth rumours? Personally I think it would be hilarious. An accident waiting to happen. And I cannot see him blending well. Imagine the sheer levels of disgust we could meet in watching him there though LOL...

That could spectacularly backfire on them. After the none-too-subtle digs he's made towards the British press, you can bet the knives will be out just waiting for him to do something controversial. I think he's a fine player, as I'm sure most would acknowledge, but his temperament is deeply suspect and under pressure he could well do something even more dumb than he's already done. It might work out well for them if he signs, but there's also a chance that the whole thing will be a train-wreck.

Personally I suspect he'll be off to Spain or Italy. But we shall see...

Sky sources understand striker Carlton Cole is close to agreeing a one-year contract with Crystal Palace.

Sunderland are close to signing Gino Peruzzi from Velez Sarsfield for a fee in the region of 3.4 million pounds. World beating right back in FM 2013, very solid. :p Real life?

Sunderland are close to signing Gino Peruzzi from Velez Sarsfield for a fee in the region of 3.4 million pounds. World beating right back in FM 2013, very solid. :p Real life?

making some smart signings. I think Altidore will surprise a few and Giachhereni is a solid purchase.

Higuain to Napoli to be announced very soon according to spanish media

So the first of Arsenal 3 striker targets goes down the drain and Rooney is not realistic

Now we just need Suarez to reject them

Interesting signings for Sunderland. Could be Di Canio having a swindle and a QPR scenario or he may change the club around.

They used to buy all our rejects.

Higuain to Napoli to be announced very soon according to spanish media

So the first of Arsenal 3 striker targets goes down the drain and Rooney is not realistic

Now we just need Suarez to reject them

If that does through that means Real will have the cash they need to get Suarez.

Daily Mail: Arsenal offer £42m deal for Suarez

He'll be all over the place for them.

Hat tricks out of the dozens of chances that they create one week, diving, moaning, entitled flimflam the next followed by red cards aplenty, egged on by those paragons Wheelchair and Arteta.

I need TP for my bunghole, he's clearly unstable and it won't work out mid to long term with him.

It is crazy money.

Would be crazy if they got him.

Also funny due to the Liverpool fans who stuck by him through all the brick for him to then leave to a club in the same league. Can't see it happening though really

Back