• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

On another note, how do people feel about the Suarez to Filth rumours? Personally I think it would be hilarious. An accident waiting to happen. And I cannot see him blending well. Imagine the sheer levels of disgust we could meet in watching him there though LOL...

On another note, how do people feel about the Suarez to Filth rumours? Personally I think it would be hilarious. An accident waiting to happen. And I cannot see him blending well. Imagine the sheer levels of disgust we could meet in watching him there though LOL...

great footballer, will thrive under Wronger

I think they will finish 2nd/3rd and miles ahead of us with him (although i very much doubt they'll sign him).

Daily Mail reporting Saudi Sportswashing Machine have baulked at our demands of 12 Million for Jermain Defoe

no brick, I wouldn't even bid half that.

I think they will finish 2nd/3rd and miles ahead of us with him (although i very much doubt they'll sign him).

Only if they sign Fellaini too. IMO he's the missing piece in their midfield that they haven't had since Viera left. I would be very afraid if they make a signing like him. Goals and creating chances were not a problem for them last season.

Only if they sign Fellaini too. IMO he's the missing piece in their midfield that they haven't had since Viera left. I would be very afraid if they make a signing like him. Goals and creating chances were not a problem for them last season.

This.

Incidentally I have made a (one-way) bet with two Gooners I met today that Arsenal will not spend 35M or more on Suarez.

If it happens I buy them both lunch for a week.

I also bet with another Gooner I work with that Bale will still be with us by the end of this window; again that was one-way: if Bale moves I buy him lunch for a week too...

Not worried :-"

8-[

I would see both those bets. Bale will not leave Spurs this year and Arsenal will not sign Suarez ( well 90% certain on both).

Couldn't afford him my ass. They've already told everyone their budget for this season is 120m.

yeah very strange they came out with the pauper speech after the chairman said they had 120 mill to spend:)

Couldn't afford him my ass. They've already told everyone their budget for this season is 120m.

this was the report in the independent......seems things quickly changed

Arsenal could return for Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain after a proposed move to Napoli has reportedly broken down over the £35m valuation of the striker.

The Gunners were close to securing the move for a fee in the region of £23m, but talks broke down when Real demanded £35m instead, forcing Arsenal to consider alternatives such as Luis Suarez.

Napoli, armed with the £55m that they received from the Edinson Cavani to Paris Saint-Germain deal, entered talks with the La Liga side, but although new manager Rafa Benitez is a known admirer, they are not prepared to meet the £35m demanded by Real.

The Italians withdrawal has alerted Arsenal that they may be able to sign the Argentinian for less than the current asking price, though the question remains whether Arsene Wenger will return for Luis Suarez, or he may even go for both forwards.

Arsenal saw a £30m bid for Suarez rejected last week, but it seems they are prepared to launch an improved offer of £40m in the next few days to test Liverpool’s resistance. Reds boss Brendan Rodgers is believed to want no less than £50m for the striker, but the Uruguayan’s agent has claimed that £40m will trigger a release clause in his contract.

Suarez arrived earlier today in Melbourne to meet up with the rest of the Liverpool squad on their pre-season tour of Asia and Australia, and he is set for talks with Rodgers to determine what his future holds.

Never have a player and club been so well matched.

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has revealed the Hammers are determined to bring in another new striker.

Think Carlton Cole is available.. oh right.

Back