• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

BREAKING: Fiorentina have eached an agreement with Emirates Marketing Project for the transfer of Stevan Jovetic.

26m € + 4m € adds-on.

So Negredo and Jovetic in and Dzeko and Tevez out?

Dzeko in, 4 strikers this season. Which probably means Guidetti out on loan this season unfortunately.
Does FFP not apply for Emirates Marketing Project then ??

We've saved metaphoric brick-tonnes in wages this summer alone. Added to that approx. £30m prize money finishing second and the new TV deal. A lot of the money we're spending is ours.

Dzeko in, 4 strikers this season. Which probably means Guidetti out on loan this season unfortunately.

We've saved metaphoric brick-tonnes in wages this summer alone. Added to that approx. £30m prize money finishing second and the new TV deal. A lot of the money we're spending is ours.

Is the Sheikh sponsoring the toilet rolls for £500m as well ??

Hmmmm Guidetti would be a pretty good loan signing. New striker, Ade and Guidetti would be enough cover and we can cash in on Defoe (although i think he'll be off to Swansea on loan).

Napoli have €124.5m at their disposal for new players, club President Aurelio De Laurentiis has claimed.

The Azzurri chief made the revelation this morning after taking part in a Q&A session on social network Twitter.

The Stadio San Paolo outfit have money to spend after they sold Edinson Cavani to Paris Saint-Germain for over €60m.

“If we add that €64.5m to the €60m that we had in our budget already then we get €124.5m that Napoli will invest with diligence and experience,” he noted.

Replacing Cavani is now a top priority and De Laurentiis confirmed that Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain and Leandro Damiao of Internacional are targets.

“It’s true, we are in negotiations with Higuain and Damiao,” he added.

He also confirmed that Spanish international Raul Albiol, Real Madrid’s 27-year-old defender, is close to a move to Naples.

“Raul Albiol is having his medical,” ADL added. “Let us hope that he passes it.”

De Laurentiis added that Napoli’s new strip and club anthem will be unveiled on July 29 ahead of a friendly with Galatasaray.

Buy Serie A tickets on Viagogo, the secure ticket marketplace, for games featuring Juventus, Milan, Inter, Roma and more.

Do City fans rate Dzeko? I only know one and he's not a fan, says he's a right whinging pussy as well.

In general, not really. Personally, I love him. The number of important goals he has scored for us is impressive, he's a real clutch player. He won't ever be at his best for us, he doesn't suit our system properly. We need strikers to be involved in the build-up play, but he is suited to be the poacher.

In general, not really. Personally, I love him. The number of important goals he has scored for us is impressive, he's a real clutch player. He won't ever be at his best for us, he doesn't suit our system properly. We need strikers to be involved in the build-up play, but he is suited to be the poacher.

thats what AVB needs

While FC Barcelona tries to recruit the Brazilian central defender PSG, Thiago Silva, the president of the Paris club, Nasser Al-Khelaïfi has responded to this interest of Barça: "If Barca trying to lift the clause Thiago Silva, I will arise that Messi ', he said ...

As a reminder, Al-Khelaïfi also stated in recent hours that RMC PSG players followed the Catalan club: 'Thiago Silva will not go to Barcelona but we follow players from FC Barcelona', had told the Qatari to the radio station.

What probably cool Catalan enthusiasm.

http://www.actusports.fr/67766/la-reponse-choc-de-nasser-al-khelaifi-a-linteret-du-barca-pour-thiago-silva/

He says that if Barca trigger Thiago Silva's release clause, he will do the same with Messi's, which is €250 million...

While FC Barcelona tries to recruit the Brazilian central defender PSG, Thiago Silva, the president of the Paris club, Nasser Al-Khelaïfi has responded to this interest of Barça: "If Barca trying to lift the clause Thiago Silva, I will arise that Messi ', he said ...

As a reminder, Al-Khelaïfi also stated in recent hours that RMC PSG players followed the Catalan club: 'Thiago Silva will not go to Barcelona but we follow players from FC Barcelona', had told the Qatari to the radio station.

What probably cool Catalan enthusiasm.

http://www.actusports.fr/67766/la-reponse-choc-de-nasser-al-khelaifi-a-linteret-du-barca-pour-thiago-silva/

He says that if Barca trigger Thiago Silva's release clause, he will do the same with Messi's, which is €250 million...

He could probably afford Messi. Nice to have a few quid. I took back a £10 t-shirt yesterday.

Which means nothing as release clause are only for Spanish teams.

This is still a grey area for me, are release clauses really only applicable to Spanish teams or are there exceptions to the rule? For example the whole Thiago saga, there were plenty of clubs from around Europe that found out about a release-clause in his contract and thus made bids. Then you also have Aguero, City signed him for £38m, which was his release-clause value.

This is still a grey area for me, are release clauses really only applicable to Spanish teams or are there exceptions to the rule? For example the whole Thiago saga, there were plenty of clubs from around Europe that found out about a release-clause in his contract and thus made bids. Then you also have Aguero, City signed him for £38m, which was his release-clause value.

As far as I know there's a mandatory release clause in all Spanish contracts that are only valid inside Spain (or was Portugal included?).

That doesn't stop a player's agent to negotiate a world wide valid release clause into the player's contract at the same (or a different) value.

Reportedly the player can buy themselves out of the contract for the Spanish release clause thus enabling them to move abroad, at least that's what reportedly happened when Bayern wanted Javi Martinez. Then there were some tax issues though (Bayern paying Martinez a massive sum of money to pay his way out of his contract), but somehow they got around that apparently - or rather, reportedly.

I think Aguero had a release clause that was valid everywhere, but I'm not sure. No idea what the story was with Thiago in the end.

Edit: That's my understanding of it anyway, just from memory, haven't looked it up now so I might very well be wrong on one, some or all of these. Hopefully someone will correct me if I am :)

My understanding of the Buy out clause is that if it is met by a team, say Real Madrid, then the team that owns a player, say Barca, are powerless to stop the player moving. It is what happened with Figo. If a release fee is met, then it is entirely up to the player in question to stay or go.

I always thought that release clauses were exclusive to Spanish teams, until I found out that Liverpool (and doubtless other teams too) use them in tying up players to contracts. According to reports Suarez has one written into his contract at 40 million, hence Suarez publicly stating that he would consider moving, as Liverpool would be powerless to stop that happening

In Spain they are required by law. Unless otherwise stated in the contract they are only valid within Spain as well.

BBC Sport Football @BBCFootball1

Watford confirm the permanent signings of seven players from sister club Udinese.

Back