• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

......................Areola......................
??.......Sakho....Marquinhos....Digne
............Verratti....Matuidi................
??.................Pastore.............Lucas
.....................Cavani.......................

Potential PSG team in a year or so time.

RB- Jallet or Van Der Wiel

RB- Jallet or Van Der Wiel

I was looking at it from more a youth perspective. Jallet would be 30.. VDW would be a good choice but he just doesn't seem to show his early promise and I can't see him being there in a year or so time.

If Chelsea sign Rooney, I severely doubt that they would enter the 2014-15 season with him as first choice

why not, he is better than Torres and Ba and has more experience than Lukaku. Im not even a Rooney fan but i think Mourinho will fire him up big time and get an extra 20% out of him

he has admired Rooney for a long time

Good. Never rated him.

Negredo?? he is built for English football. I think he will do well. Will be interesting to see how Pellegrini fits in Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic, Isco, Silva, Navas into his attacking plans.

I think Mourinho wants Rooney for all kinds of reasons.

A) it will shock English press and commentators and deal a major psychological blow to a nearest rival.

B) likewise the positive press it will generate for him and Chelsea will be enormous given how Rooney is viewed by English sports journalists and commentators.

C) Rooney's development stagnated and regressed at Man U since Fergie seemed to stop believing in him as the fulcrum of the team and stopped building his teams around him and started using him as a sub or playing him out on the wing or in midfield. I think Mourinho is thinking if I make Wayne Rooney feel happy and appreciated, get him fitter and get his hunger and aggression back, if I can get the Rooney of 2004-2009 back then I have the best player in the league on my hands rather than just an above average second striker.

D) the old Rooney above fits the Mourinho player profile of a strong, aggressive, bully of a player who also has technique and end product.

E) Mourinho believes in building a spine of a team using native (English in Chelsea's case) players where possible.

I think Mourinho wants Rooney for all kinds of reasons.

A) it will shock English press and commentators and deal a major psychological blow to a nearest rival.

B) likewise the positive press it will generate for him and Chelsea will be enormous given how Rooney is viewed by English sports journalists and commentators.

C) Rooney's development stagnated and regressed at Man U since Fergie seemed to stop believing in him as the fulcrum of the team and stopped building his teams around him and started using him as a sub or playing him out on the wing or in midfield. I think Mourinho is thinking if I make Wayne Rooney feel happy and appreciated, get him fitter and get his hunger and aggression back, if I can get the Rooney of 2004-2009 back then I have the best player in the league on my hands rather than just an above average second striker.

D) the old Rooney above fits the Mourinho player profile of a strong, aggressive, bully of a player who also has technique and end product.

E) Mourinho believes in building a spine of a team using native (English in Chelsea's case) players where possible.

good overall post

however part E didnt apply at Inter where his best team didnt contain any Italians

...................Cesar
Maicon....Lucio.......Samuel....Zanetti
...Stankovic..Cambiasso..Muntari/Motta
..................Sneijder
............Milito..........Eto

good overall post

however part E didnt apply at Inter where his best team didnt contain any Italians

...................Cesar
Maicon....Lucio.......Samuel....Zanetti
...Stankovic..Cambiasso..Muntari/Motta
..................Sneijder
............Milito..........Eto

You're right of course and it also didn't work out at Real where there were only a couple of Spaniarda, but he is first and foremost a pragmatist who works with what he can work with but he was quoted as saying once his ideal is to have a spine of local talent

why not, he is better than Torres and Ba and has more experience than Lukaku. Im not even a Rooney fan but i think Mourinho will fire him up big time and get an extra 20% out of him

he has admired Rooney for a long time

The question is, is Rooney's problem motivation or has his form peaked and he is on the slide?

The question is, is Rooney's problem motivation or has his form peaked and he is on the slide?

IMO Fergie knew full well that Moyes was not gonna put up with Rooney. Fergie started Wayne's easing out of the United main picture.

BREAKING: Fiorentina have eached an agreement with Emirates Marketing Project for the transfer of Stevan Jovetic.

26m € + 4m € adds-on.

So Negredo and Jovetic in and Dzeko and Tevez out?

Back