• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

This suarez bid/inquiry whatever the hell you want to call it..................wtf

never gonna happen... I thought he was fed up of nasty English journo's.

is this some sort of ploy to strengthen their position in higuain deal??????? seems very odd to me!

José Mourinho: "Higuaín is the laziest player I have ever managed. If he was allowed, he would come to training in a pyjama."

BREAKING: Everton confirm signing of striker Arouna Kone from Wigan on three-year deal for undisclosed fee.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m
Sky sources: Norwich reject improved offer from Chelsea for goalkeeper John Ruddy

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m
Sky sources: Norwich reject improved offer from Chelsea for goalkeeper John Ruddy

Why? They have Courtois out on loan next year, and then coming back to battle for the No. 1 jersey with Cech. Would be a comlpetely pointless signing. One position they do not need to strenghten

Why? They have Courtois out on loan next year, and then coming back to battle for the No. 1 jersey with Cech. Would be a comlpetely pointless signing. One position they do not need to strenghten

Out and out backup goalkeeper I'm guessing.

Both Turnbull and Hilario left as free agents I believe.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 8s
Real Madrid have not bid for Gareth Bale. And claim Arsenal haven't bid for Gonzalo Higuain.

This suarez bid/inquiry whatever the hell you want to call it..................wtf

never gonna happen... I thought he was fed up of nasty English journo's.

is this some sort of ploy to strengthen their position in higuain deal??????? seems very odd to me!

In a perverse way, the most hated man in British football going to my most-hated club would be somewhat entertaining!!!!

Suarez bid is so obviously to pressure Real into selling Higuain, they aren't getting any joy so instead leaked a false bid on Reals main summer target

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje 15m
VI reporting Toby Alderweireld will travel to Norwich tomorrow for talks with the club

gathering speed

Darren Bent available for £5 mill. All he does is score. Some think that is enough.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...t-to-be-sold-for-5million-by-Aston-Villa.html

You know what if we could get him for £5m on low wages I would actually take him as long as we were to explicitly tell him he would be back-up/super-sub. Soldado, Adebayor and Bent would be a decent trio. Despite all his weaknesses I think he could do a job as a sub, something Defoe might not be willing to do seeing as he has a decent chance of getting in the England squad. I suppose Bent might fancy himself to go to Brazil if he impressed in mid-table though...

You know what if we could get him for £5m on low wages I would actually take him as long as we were to explicitly tell him he would be back-up/super-sub. Soldado, Adebayor and Bent would be a decent trio. Despite all his weaknesses I think he could do a job as a sub, something Defoe might not be willing to do seeing as he has a decent chance of getting in the England squad. I suppose Bent might fancy himself to go to Brazil if he impressed in mid-table though...

Naaa Pal, he's about as old as Defoe and on bigger £'s, you don't transfer in the £15-20M bracket 3x on low wages... Would rather have an absloute punt on a 20 year old in the £5-8M bracket and stick him on the bench (like that Rebic). With good contacts surely that should be bread and butter for Baldini. The youngster might still fail, but the upside potential is much higher IMO as Bent stunk the place out quite literally due to his vibe IMO, if he had absolutely tried here he would be well looked upon, but he hid when we were up against it, running obviously blocked channels etc. He never had a mentality big enough for us. Though Harry ended him with his Sandra comment of course.

Last edited:
Daily Mail: Chelsea will match Wayne Rooney's £240,000-a-week wages in a 5-year deal worth a staggering £60 million, if he can force his way out of Manchester United.

Back