• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Higuain thing is depressing but Arsenal aren't the problem. They've earnt the right to spend big. It's Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea who are in cheat mode, imagine, we'd be Champions League regulars for the last four or five years without them. Really FFP has to come into effect for the good of the game.

Shaktar have reached an agreement with Internacional's Fred. As Inter have a policy of selling one player a year I guess similar to Oscar last season will make Damiao negotiations impossible as now they don't have to sell they'll behave like tacos again

thing about Arse signing Higuian is that even when they had an unstoppable RVP banging them in from every angle a year or so ago, the scum only just finished ahead of us because of Fulop's comical performance on the last day of the season up at West Brom

so them signing Higuian is not the problem. He is a brilliant striker, but not as good as RVP was/is, its more about what we do and how many points we pick up. If we buy well and keep our best players then im sure it will be very close again for a top 4 place

thing about Arse signing Higuian is that even when they had an unstoppable RVP banging them in from every angle a year or so ago, the scum only just finished ahead of us because of Fulop's comical performance on the last day of the season up at West Brom

so them signing Higuian is not the problem. He is a brilliant striker, but not as good as RVP was/is, its more about what we do and how many points we pick up. If we buy well and keep our best players then im sure it will be very close again for a top 4 place

Not to mention that they will be paying a premium. I guess he is an age where he will have a resell value in 3 years. But he will suck up more of their resources. 130k a week? What is that by 52?

They have a significantly stronger overall team now than when RvP was carrying them. Cazorla and Podolski are easily upgrades on whoever and Gervinho. Wheelchair is back from injury after missing most of that last season they had RvP. They have a good left back in Monreal too.

Them signing Higuain could very well pose a problem.

They have a significantly stronger overall team now than when RvP was carrying them. Cazorla and Podolski are easily upgrades on whoever and Gervinho. Wheelchair is back from injury after missing most of that last season they had RvP. They have a good left back in Monreal too.

Them signing Higuain could very well pose a problem.

as i said, he will be an excellent signing, but i dont think we need to be too dis-heartened if we too manage to significantly strengthen on what we have. Its what we do against the other 19 teams in the league that matters most.

as i said, he will be an excellent signing, but i dont think we need to be too dis-heartened if we too manage to significantly strengthen on what we have. Its what we do against the other 19 teams in the league that matters most.

I won't be dis-heartened, but I won't let myself think that it's not a problem either.

For those wanting us to sign Pjaic, German media sources are apparently claiming he's moving to Dortmund for 12 million euros.

Probably complete crap but there you go.

If it does happen, I wonder if that would be Dortmund out of the running for Bernard (even if they do play in different positions)

Gooners look like they're going to sign Fellaini which means they'll probably move Cazorla to an attacking left sided position with licsence to roam around (which i think he'll be devastating in that role being that he's played that role before to excellent effect).

--------------------Arteta--------Wheelchair-------------------

---------------------------Fellaini----------------------------

------Walcott-------------------------------------Cazorla----

-------------------------Higuain------------------------------

Jeez they're going to be pretty damn immense next season:(

Seems like Real Madrid have won the race to sign Isco.

Pretty big blow for Emirates Marketing Project - pretty sure they were convinced that he would choose them

Hopefully RM will now abandon their Bale tapping up show - although that might be to much to ask

Seems like Real Madrid have won the race to sign Isco.

Pretty big blow for Emirates Marketing Project - pretty sure they were convinced that he would choose them

Hopefully RM will now abandon their Bale tapping up show - although that might be to much to ask

Who does he displace in the team? Ozil?

Delighted city didn't get him.

Aston Villa have released Brett Holman on a free.

Also talk of them spending as much as £4 million to get the likes of Ireland, Given and Bent off their books. Some of it will be used to cover the difference in wages at a new club for the remainder of their contracts.

Back