• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

BREAKING: Napoli's radio station claim Napoli and Chelsea have reached an agreement for Edison Cavani.

That was always on the cards. I thought Napoli had accepted an offer from Chelsea a couple if weeks ago. Cavani won't be worth the fee but what does that matter when the person spending the money almost has bottomless pockets?

Rumors are that Liverpool have signed Ruben Pardo for £12,000,000

not really noticed this guy, but Rodgers seems to have a vision of exactly the type of players he wants and it will be interesting to see if he can put it all together

Everton manager Roberto Martinez is planning on making a move for Japan international Keisuke Honda, reports the Liverpool Echo.

The new Toffees boss was impressed by the 27-year-old's displays for his country during the Confederations Cup in Brazil.

Everton could land Honda for a fee of around £5m, but they risk losing out if they decide to wait until January when he is set to be out of contract - with AC Milan also admirers of the playmaker and his club CSKA Moscow keen to do a deal this summer rather than lose him for nothing in the new year.

#Barcelona are preparing to offer #Roma Alexis Sanchez plus cash in a swap deal for 19 year old center back Marquinhos.

Absolute bargain for a player of Tevez ability.

with Juventus now signing Llorente and Tevez it does mean Vucinic will most likely be off.

there's always the chance that Anceloti will prefer Higuain to Benzema, no?

I'm clutching at this straw too :(

Madrid are targeting who in the strikers department? Suarez? Was Aguero mentioned?
Would they let Higuain leave if they didn't have someone other mega-star to step in?

Guess this means that Juve wont sign Higuain, freeing him for Woolwich... :(

They also won't be needing Bendtner back on loan I guess.

With Llorente and Tevez coming in, where does that leave Quagliarella, Giovinco, Matri and Vucinic? Anelka was just a loan I think?

Back