• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

The other rumour was that his wife/girlfriend has recently secured a job at the BBC in London. That might influence him a bit;)

Bloody foreigners coming over here and taking all our jobs! :-"

Oops... that should be in Random under one of Chich's UKIP threads

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 41s
Napoli say Emirates Marketing Project will not meet £54m buy-out clause for Edinson Cavani #SSN

TEAMtalk @TEAMtalk

Simon Mignolet is expected to have a medical at Liverpool next week ahead of a move from Sunderland

TEAMtalk @TEAMtalk

Simon Mignolet is expected to have a medical at Liverpool next week ahead of a move from Sunderland

I guess this is a precursor to Reina departing at some point. Migonlet is good, maybe even better than Reina IMO.

Mignolet is a good shot stopper. Never seen him do much else , so can't really comment on the rest of his game.

Ashley Williams is a 'meh' signing but deary me Higuain is going to be immense in this league. They're probably going to make 1 more big signing in midfield too so the task of breaking into the top 4 now is going to be harder then ever.

Gareth Barry is prepared to see out the final 12 months of his contract at Emirates Marketing Project, despite being told he can leave the Etihad Stadium this summer.

Liverpool have reportedly agreed a fee in excess of £11m with Sunderland for goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.

Gareth Barry is prepared to see out the final 12 months of his contract at Emirates Marketing Project, despite being told he can leave the Etihad Stadium this summer.

I know several people who know Barry, he's meant be a decent bloke

I know several people who know Barry, he's meant be a decent bloke

the only good thing about Barry is that he and his family are big spurs fans

its best he remains a fan ;)

Ashley Williams is a 'meh' signing but deary me Higuain is going to be immense in this league. They're probably going to make 1 more big signing in midfield too so the task of breaking into the top 4 now is going to be harder then ever.

Might as well sell Bale now.

Yep catching those bastards is going to be a lot harder and i do not think possible till we have the stadium built and paid for, so about 12 years time.

The issue is not that we have too many foreign players, it's more down to the coaching of English Youth players not being good enough over the past ten years.

If there are enough good English players, they will get game time. It's really that simple.

Walker plays week in, week out.

Naughton is a substitute.

Back