• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

It would be a sideways step from Ade, and a very expensive one at that. He's not the player he used to be.

Given the right atmosphere and with the team setup for him, I think he'd score a hatful. At Chelsea he has been forced to be more unselfish and come up with more assists and link up in the building of goals.. I still think he has what it takes to score goals, in the right environment, which I think AVB would provide too.

Given the right atmosphere and with the team setup for him, I think he'd score a hatful. At Chelsea he has been forced to be more unselfish and come up with more assists and link up in the building of goals.. I still think he has what it takes to score goals, in the right environment, which I think AVB would provide too.

As opposed to Ade who isn't unselfish and doesn't try and come up with assists? And Torres has managed a massive 6 assists in the PL this year, in 36 apps.

He's been below mediocre for two years, in fact his goalscoring record has been worse than Adebayors over the past two years and that's with Adebayor having an utterly brick year this year.

People saying no to Torres for $17mil are kidding themselves! Would be the best deal we've ever made.

it'd be a huge gamble - it we could get him back to the form he was in 3 seasons a go : fantastic - but the much more likely scenario is we've signed a first choice striker who puts in another poor season and scores well below the required level to get us where we want to be

Chelsea announce they have reached an agreement with Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen for the transfer of German international Andre Schurrle.

There's a lot of ifs and possibles in that.

£17m for a 29 year old striker that has been chronically off form and would most likely demand at least the same wages that we reportedly will offer Bale to sign an extension. That's a lot of money, and with all those ifs and possibilities I think that's not an obvious transfer and far from the best deal we've ever made.

Chelsea announce they have reached an agreement with Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen for the transfer of German international Andre Schurrle.

It's essentially an FM game with them isn't it? How many quality expensive players did they have out on loan last season and they're still stockpiling more...If you throw 20m at every player possible you're bound to pick up a few gems, ****s.

Aston Villa on the verge of signing FC Groningen's Leandro Bacuna.

A bit of a wth signing. Won't cost much though and he runs a lot, has a powerful shot and likes to make sliding tackles which must be pluses in their books despite not having much footballing ability.

Aston Villa confirm they have signed 20-year-old Denmark defender Jores Okore on a four-year deal.

They are also in talks with Nicklas Helenius from Aalborg, another one in his early twenties.

One 20 and one 21-year old signed and in talks with a 22-year old, from the Danish and Dutch leagues. I see another relegation fight looming, but in a few years they'll at least have sorted out the club financially.

Turned down Chelsea as he wanted first team football.. I like this guy already..

Denmark looks to have a very bright future.

Okore, Kjaer, Eriksen, Cornelius, Fischer are all still young whilst they have the experience of Agger, Lindegaard, Jensen, Kahlenberg, Krohn-Deli, Poulsen etc.

Then again I seem to notice that a lot of European Countries are producing some real fine talent, notably Norway and Switzerland.

Yeah, AML for Leverkusen.

Ha. How many do they need? Marin, Moses, Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Schurrle. Technically Malouda and Benayoun are still there too. Ulises Dávila, Thorgan Hazard, Gaël Kakuta, Lucas Piazón, Kevin de Bruyne, Anjur Osmanovic are all attacking midfielders on loan. Have I missed anyone?

Malouda and Benayoun have been released. De Bruyne is already quoted as wanting out I think, most of those youngsters will spend their Chelsea careers out on loan.

Back