• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Aston Villa sign Aleksander Tonev for £2.5million from Lech Poznan

Manchester United confirm the signing of young defender Guillermo Varela from Uruguayan club Penarol.

Andreas Weimann has agreed a new 3-year deal with Aston Villa.

Juventus have been told that Gonzalo Higuain is not available until Real Madrid have appointed a new coach.

Liverpool are closing in on a £5 million deal for Sevilla winger Luis Alberto.

Monaco are still keen on Nani, who says he will make a decision on his future in the next few days. Galatasaray are also interested.

Monaco midfielder Nampalys Mendy wants to leave this summer and will be available on a free transfer. Apparently he wants to go to United.

Ranieri says: "I do not understand his attitude. As soon as I saw him play, I said here is our Makelele. I trusted him and I played him. I think he will miss out on a great deal. But it's his life, not mine. He has preferred to listen to his brother and agent and not his coach. It's a shame."

Cavani...."when i was a child I always dreamed of playing for clubs like Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea" :lol:

Cavani...."when i was a child I always dreamed of playing for clubs like Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea" :lol:

Eh what? Is that a real quote? Here's a rather similar one from a week ago...

Cavani himself has cast doubt on a possible move to City with talk of Real Madrid being his dream club.
"As a child, I dreamed of playing at this club [Real Madrid] or Barcelona," the 26-year-old told La Gazzetta dello Sport

Sporting Lisbon sources have told Sky Sports they have rejected an initial offer from Liverpool for defender Tiago Ilori.

Who didn't want to be playing with Big Bob Taylor and Paul dingdongov under Joe Royle? Those of you who deny it are clearly liars.

Sporting Lisbon sources have told Sky Sports they have rejected an initial offer from Liverpool for defender Tiago Ilori.
Apparently trying to include Assaidi in the deal.

Just so predictable that he'd fail after his move from Heerenveen. The step up is simply too big from there and he's also a big too egoistic which you can't be at a higher level unless you're as good as Robben.

SAFC confirm appointment of Roberto De Fanti as director of football, with Valentino Angeloni named chief scout. De Fanti and Angeloni, formerly head of scouting at Inter Milan, have previously worked together at Udinese, as well as Inter.

Sunderland have confirmed the signings of free agents Valentin Roberge, Cabral and Modibo Diakite from July 1.

Robbie Kruse has signed for Bayer Leverkusen for 2mil euro. Would have been worth a punt at that price...

Robbie Kruse has signed for Bayer Leverkusen for 2mil euro. Would have been worth a punt at that price...

Just had a brilliant game for Australia. 2 cracking assists and a goal in a 3-0 win. He's done very well in Germany so far.

Just had a brilliant game for Australia. 2 cracking assists and a goal in a 3-0 win. He's done very well in Germany so far.

As a follower of the bundesliga i think he's a real handful and would be an excellent squad option.. Hopefully get to see some more of him in the champions league for Leverkusen..

Norwich City agree a £4.7m deal with PSV Eindhoven to sign Sweden forward Nils Ola Toivonen, reports Voetbal International.

The decision is now believed to be with Toivonen, who is currently with Sweden for their World Cup qualifier with the Faroe Islands on Tuesday evening, over whether he wants to join the Canaries or hold out for another move.

Toivonen, 26, has made over 120 appearances for PSV, scoring more than 50 goals. He has 33 caps for Sweden.

Wasn't he another player who some on here wanted a while back?

Norwich City agree a £4.7m deal with PSV Eindhoven to sign Sweden forward Nils Ola Toivonen, reports Voetbal International.

The decision is now believed to be with Toivonen, who is currently with Sweden for their World Cup qualifier with the Faroe Islands on Tuesday evening, over whether he wants to join the Canaries or hold out for another move.

Toivonen, 26, has made over 120 appearances for PSV, scoring more than 50 goals. He has 33 caps for Sweden.

Wasn't he another player who some on here wanted a while back?

surely we should be in for Toivonen at that price!! :eek:

Rumour is Lewandowski signs page was up on the Man U web site before being hastily removed.

Confirmed as a fake by the journalist whose name was attached to the story. Good thing, too.

Meanwhile, we've confirmed Navas, for a price of £14.9m. A very good price which softens the blow of spending £30m on Fernandinho.

Back