• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Confirmed as a fake by the journalist whose name was attached to the story. Good thing, too.

Meanwhile, we've confirmed Navas, for a price of £14.9m. A very good price which softens the blow of spending £30m on Fernandinho.

Who?

Norwich City agree a £4.7m deal with PSV Eindhoven to sign Sweden forward Nils Ola Toivonen, reports Voetbal International.

The decision is now believed to be with Toivonen, who is currently with Sweden for their World Cup qualifier with the Faroe Islands on Tuesday evening, over whether he wants to join the Canaries or hold out for another move.

Toivonen, 26, has made over 120 appearances for PSV, scoring more than 50 goals. He has 33 caps for Sweden.

Wasn't he another player who some on here wanted a while back?

NOOOOOO!!

should have been all over it :(

Alan Pardew is considering a £6 million bid for England international Darren Bent, who has been told he can leave Aston Villa.

Toivonen AND Wolfswinkle gone to Norwich? Interesting indeed!

fudging deadly!!

i am actually shattered, if Toivonen goes to Norwich, Fulham or WBA for $2-4m i will slit my wrists.. he will be the next Michu

he's just what we need.

Hull City make an undisclosed offer, believed to be around £4.5m, for Celtic striker Gary Hooper.

Fiorentina have got Joaquin for 3,5 million euros.

He'd have been a good buy but alas he's right footed and we already have Lennon who is a starter in AVB's books.

If those prices were right (and wages no problem) Torres and Nani for £26m - yay or nay?

I said Torres would come good; okay so that was 2 seasons ago :D

If those prices were right (and wages no problem) Torres and Nani for £26m - yay or nay?

I said Torres would come good; okay so that was 2 seasons ago :D

You still think Torres will come good?

I don't think they'd be worth the outlay. I'd rather keep Ade here than buy Torres, at least Ade has shown he has it in him during the past two years.

He's shown in the Europa League that he's better than Defoe. That's a start but Torres will no doubt be on crazy wages.

Well as I said; I'm still waiting for the belated turnaround!

No idea but he definitely needs a change of scenery. I'd imagine Atletico Madrid would be his best option (the homecoming)

He's shown in the Europa League that he's better than Defoe. That's a start but Torres will no doubt be on crazy wages.

Yeah, but he's shown in the Premier League that he's not better than Defoe. Well maybe he is at holding the ball up, but he's on par with Ade on his PL showings.

He probably does need a move, i'm not sure staying in England would be his best bet, get back to Spain and have a proper change.

Back