• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

Paulinhio has been the don this half. Him and Ade the stand outs for me. Still not taking our chances though :(

That was one of the best halves we've played all season IMO, only negatives were the couple of occasions (Fryers and Dawson) we needed the ref to let us of the hook.

Paulinho and Dembele immense. Ade turning up.

Lennon ****s me off so much, nearly as much as Defoe. To the untrained eye he is quality but what does he genuinely offer? **** crosses and no goal threat.

He's a consistent out ball for us though and attracts more than one defender as the CBs invariably know that the LB will get beaten for pace and they need to cover

Whilst he's not great on the ball, I'd like to see Lennon in a 4-3-3 given that playing that bit narrower would mean that when (not if) he beats his man for pace, he's a lot closer to the goal. Also means that his inability to cross is less of a handicap

That was one of the best halves we've played all season IMO, only negatives were the couple of occasions (Fryers and Dawson) we needed the ref to let us of the hook.

Paulinho and Dembele immense. Ade turning up.

Yep looked like a pen and Fryers could have easily been off.

The ball goes off in a different direction following Dawson's tactical...don't know how they are still confused that Stoke didn't appeal.

Good half, let's keep it up, not just for the day but for the season. We still need to be consistent.

Really pleased for Paulinho showing what he can do. Playing with more individual freedom he's showing the class that he has. Ridiculous that he was written off by many on here so soon.

Very good half of football, I won't get carried away as it's against a poor Stoke side with injury and suspension issues, but very happy with that.

Paulinho excellent. Ade very good, Soldado getting into good positions - the open play goal will come. Vlad in control of Crouch. Loads of the players that have been getting flak stepping up and performing.

Hope we get the second, I think we need it as Stoke will be able to put us under pressure towards the end if we only have the one goal lead.

Whats wrong with that? He creates. He has looked our most dangerous player. He has been our best player today.

Agreed, I've been impressed with the way he's tried to drive us forward, shown a lot of leadership in that respect

Oh yeah. Dawson lucky with that tackle. Poor decision, really should have just gone for a block or stayed on his feet. Fryers touch on Walters was nothing, classic cheating Stoke. Ref's been alright apart from that penalty decision.

Have enjoyed this half immensely, the wonky seems to be working right now. Eriksen has popped up right in the middle quite often and Paulinho is finding a lot of space up by the front two. My only complaint is only having a singular goal to our name, hopefully that will change in the next 45. Honestly some of the movement we have had has been great, a lot of pass and move as opposed to the static football of the last few months.

Back