• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

Some cross from Soldado leading up to that.. So much more to his game than finishing, although the penalty was Dynamite too.. Stupid slow phone.

Must note that it was a terrific cross from Soldado that lead to the hand ball. He really is a very team-oriented player for a supposed poacher.

I think he's a wonderful player…and Paulinho is having fun, playing today more like the player I love…more of it!

We're playing well but the Stoke players don't look up for it at all, I can see them giving up if we get a second

i really feel our players need to toughen up in 1 on 1 situations. Im sick of seeing our players muscled off the ball, shove out of it or just seem to get done.

they keep showing the Dawson tackle in the box. If you watch it he gets his studs on the ball and it does move from his tackle. Its very very close though and could have been a pen.

Lennon ****s me off so much, nearly as much as Defoe. To the untrained eye he is quality but what does he genuinely offer? **** crosses and no goal threat.

they keep showing the Dawson tackle in the box. If you watch it he gets his studs on the ball and it does move from his tackle. Its very very close though and could have been a pen.

Looked a pen at first but seems Asaidi actually treades on Daws' ankle. Thankfully he didn't appeal as well

Lennon ****s me off so much, nearly as much as Defoe. To the untrained eye he is quality but what does he genuinely offer? **** crosses and no goal threat.

both rely on their pace to make a yard to cross in lennons case or shoot in defoes case. Their football brains seem very minimal.

Agreed. A close shave but the studs do brush the ball. My FIRST thought was that he was a lucky boy. Of course, in terms of luck, N Zonzi staying on could be considered fortunate...

Back