• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Anybody spot the Arsnal fan in the East Stand box at the Paxton corner flag. F#ck me he got some stick...and rightly so

"Everywhere you go" That chant today was amazing

Love the fact some ofmthe arsenal fans are blaming the ref hahahah, they got all the rub of the green in my book

Of all the games in all the seasons I had to miss this one. Was working in a building with very patchy phone reception and was on tenterhooks all fricken afternoon. Got the game recorded and have just got in from work. Absolutely cant wait for monday morning, all the gooners were so sure and confident that they would turn us over its unbelievable. They kept on about the game against city and were so confident they would do the same to us and to be fair I would have snatched your hand off if you had offered me a draw before the game.
Reading how we really dominated havent been buzzing like this after a game for ages

Absolute beauty of a game! Yes there were potential turning points where they could perhaps have won it, but overall we were clearly the better side. Been quite a while since we've outplayed Arsenal like that in a league game. Tough to concede a bricky goal like that early on, but the players responded really well. Didn't lose their heads, didn't drop off, just kept playing very good football. Noticed that Kane talked about the composure after conceding in his post-match interview too, very good to see after it's been a criticism earlier in the season.

Kane is magic! That header to win it... But the whole team put in a massive shift.

The synergy of what Poch is putting together is really starting to show!

fudging delighted.

Of all the games in all the seasons I had to miss this one. Was working in a building with very patchy phone reception and was on tenterhooks all fricken afternoon. Got the game recorded and have just got in from work. Absolutely cant wait for monday morning, all the gooners were so sure and confident that they would turn us over its unbelievable. They kept on about the game against city and were so confident they would do the same to us and to be fair I would have snatched your hand off if you had offered me a draw before the game.
Reading how we really dominated havent been buzzing like this after a game for ages

You will enjoy watching the match I can guarantee it, I am counting the minutes until MOTD, cant wait to see the highlights

You will enjoy watching the match I can guarantee it, I am counting the minutes until MOTD, cant wait to see the highlights

I've just got home. Did I beat you? Belfast v Warrington!

I'm a bit hoarse now, I know that I'll not be able to speak at all tomorrow!

Brilliant day and thanks for your reassurance of a win in an earlier thread!

Still absolutely buzzing!

Fantastic performance today, every single one of our players did their job, and gave a 100%. Brought a tear to my eye to see the type of commitment we showed today. Just beautiful. I actually thought we were even better today than we were against Chelsea. Surprised to see how little energy Le Arse put into the game though, we beat them in every aspect of the game today.

Fantastic performance today, every single one of our players did their job, and gave a 100%. Brought a tear to my eye to see the type of commitment we showed today. Just beautiful. I actually thought we were even better today than we were against Chel53a. Surprised to see how little energy Le Arse put into the game though, we beat them in every aspect of the game today.

Although it might partially have been them putting in less energy, I really think our team deserves the credit for that more than they deserve the blame. Our lads really made it difficult for them with the way we pressed and defended, and moved the ball around quickly to make them chase shadows.

I fecking hate them all, but it's nice to have a special to single out - Wellbeck, what a clam, where did he get his sudden goonerishmess from?

It was beautiful to watch a previously very in-form Cazorla get the shepherd's crook as well.

Although it might partially have been them putting in less energy, I really think our team deserves the credit for that more than they deserve the blame. Our lads really made it difficult for them with the way we pressed and defended, and moved the ball around quickly to make them chase shadows.

Oh, absolutely, we were fantastic today. It's really rare that you see an entire team perform with the type of commitment and will to win that we did today, I think. And the fact that we lasted the entire game at that tempo - just impressive. I also thought we played with a lot of pace today, and were clever in our movements in and around the box, which created all the chances we got. Proud of the lads today, and even prouder that there were so many from our own ranks playing. Best NLD I can remember to have seen, to be fair, we were immense.

Back