• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Yes, we deserved it BIG time which was glorious to see.

SCARAMANGA, I thought there was no point crossing the football in modern football????????????????????????????

Exactly. Two crosses , two goals. Get in. I just love a headed goal.

Fantastic all-round team performance today with everyone pulling their weight.

Outstanding again from Harry Kane.

If we don't push-on from here and secure a Top Four finish, I will be most upset.

Might I just say ..... Harry Kane - my favourite Spurs player !

The pub erupted for his second. Not just the Spurs supporters (or the anti-Woolwich element), but those who have yet to see anything naff in his play/attitude .... and he's English.

The toast is .... "Harry Kane. Live long, and prosper"

Wow just wow. Can't remember the last time we so comprehensively dominated the goons in the PL. Rosicky came on I thought they would score. Then Walnut came on I thought they must score. But we just kept smashing them back. This was an Arsenal side in rich vein of form, they had spanked city in tHeir back yard. Well done Harry, well done Poch well done everyone! Starts to pay them back for last season.

Harry quote "I just want to be out on the pitch playing with my mates" .. fudge me, really one of our own

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/02/06/sol-campbell-predicts-result-of-tottenham-v-Ar5ena1/?

'Arguably the most controversial player in the history of the North London rivalry has given his view on Saturday's match.

Sol Campbell quit Tottenham to sign with Arsenal on a free transfer in 2001, becoming a hate figure for fans of the club.

The ex-England defender has been speaking to London24 and believes the Gunners will walk away with a win, questioning if Spurs will be able to recover.

He said: "There are only two points separating them so it’s a chance for both clubs to really steal a march on each other. If Arsenal get five clear can Spurs come back? Looking at the run-in, I’m not sure.

"Going to White Hart Lane is tough, but Arsenal have the momentum and, with players coming back I can see a narrow away win."'

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

"I mean no disrespect, but you're a c*nt. You're a c*nt now, and you've always been a c*nt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger c*nt. Maybe have some more c*nt kids."

Was almost in tears at the final whistle, what a performance, incredible, desire, heart, fight, character, skill

To a man we was brilliant, all would get 10/10

Arsenal were shocking today, worst performance in an NLD I've seen for years, was their goal offside and also was it maybe a penalty in the last minute for a tug on one of their players

Back