• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

All the scum fans are piping up again, now Harry Kane's knocking them in. Let's put them back in their place

Hope our fans sing "He's one of our own" to the Sp*ds...lol

This is going to be an absolute cracker folks, probably one of the highlights of the season.

Let's silence SHL. Only want to hear our awayfans

Player for player, we're a better team but Sp*rs are riding high but they do concede regularly.

There is the typical English hoopla about harry Kane. He is a fine footballer so far but he has hit a purple patch. Only time will tell whether or not he is going to keep this up.

Even if he is as good as he looks now, I don't think he is a big worry.

they have to get a handle on Alexis, Cazorla, Theo and Mesut Bloody Özil

good luck with that you spud clowns

Just what I was thinking. They'll be shytting themselves at the thought of our attack force. They don't have the defensive ability to stop our attackers. We just need to be sensible and avoid defensive lapses.

It's Spurs. We'll smash 'm.

Team news in.

I just want to see Welbeck playing as a threat, and not some defensive forward, running around our midfield getting in the way of Özil and Caz. Play like a ******* forward and keep it simple.

Puzzled with Welbeck's inclusion as well. Hope he doesn't play conservative with the subs as we should be getting the 3 points here with the way we've been playing.

Kick off.

Our pressing is already non-existent. Letting them play it into midfield for free.

Welbecks already tinkling me off. Play like a forward you ******* clown

Ok Welbeck I apologise hahahahaha

Big games are all about sitting tight and taking your chances.

We Arsenal fans don't need to be told that having a majority of possession doesn't guarantee a win.

**** off Atkinson you ****

Any bets on how many more fouls Mason will be allowed to commit before Atkinson books him?

His hand touched the ball in the box, therefore it's a penalty?
**** off with Rose having 3 shots at goal already. Where is Bellerin and Welbeck?!

Yep, the right side sucks enormous d!ck

We're playing like ****, we need to stop being so careless with the ball. Spurs are pressing us well, but with some composure in possession, we should be able to unlock them.

I'm not too panicked yet, we're sat nice and deep with the team pretty structured. I think Spurs will tire into the second half and Theo could really get some joy against Rose who's up and down our right like a mad man atm.

Ircc we actually played some football, last year. This is freakin horrific

What the f**k????? That was a great tackle!

None of those yellow cards are yellow cards. **** off Atkinison.

HT.

It's a mess and we're clinging on against ******* Spurs

Game is typical derby at the moment, except that Spurs are really dominating here. Our shape is not as secure and Cazorla is struggling against the press a little bit today. Welbeck is all over the place, despite doing well for the goal. Not tracking his man and Bellerin is marking 2 people while simultaneously trying to help the attack.

I think a lot of what is going wrong with us today can be pinned on welbeck- has been awful in possession and defensively. Good for the goal- but ruined everything else!

2nd half.

Wow, I didn't have Danny Rose down as an annoying POS.

Looks like nothing has changed unfortunately.

Seriously? A f**king booking for that?

Atkinson you are a f**king joke!!!

**** this. Change something ffs. We're FAILING.

1-1

**** off Wenger

Wengers fault. He's ******* paralysed stiff. Hiw could he see this wasnt coming .

**** OFF

it's like being a punch bag

That kid Mason has decent technique. Been spraying the ball around and hit a nice volley there.

i'm sorry but spuds are gonna score another if this stay like this Arsène need to wake up seriously.

Flamini warming up, the horror

All obvious rivalry **** aside, Spurs players have behaved like absolute ***** today. Atkinson more than happy to play along too.

Put...on...theo...Walcott.....

Atkinson has completely and utterly ****** us over. No two ways about it.

What's the point of Ramsey seriously? I don't get it...

fudgeKKK OFFFFFFFFFF

Wenger has derailed our season again. The man has not a clue. Worst matchday manager in the league bar none.

I blame that goal on Yousif and the rest of you who were all "Kane is overrated, he only scores goals in the Europa League, etc."

SERIOUSLY Arsène WE HAVE A GOOD RUN AND WHY CHANGE ALL THINGS UP FOR GHod SAKE MAN.

Boggles the mind we can produce such a **** performance with these players out there on the pitch. Outplayed and outfought by dross like Bentaleb and Mason.

Also it has to be this c**t Kane. i don't know what Kosh was doing he didn't even jump.

What worried me was Spurs were physically stronger and more intimidating than us. We were just dominated.

Horrific performance from the boys. Downright disgraceful. Can't stand losing to that sack of ****, they're so bad.

Good on Spurs, deserved the win, get the win which makes everybody question whether or not they've turned a corner and usurped us only for us to put them right back into their place come the end of the season.

We can discuss all we want the various tactical failures, but the bottom line is they wanted it more. And that's unforgivable.

also how you lose a midfield battle against f**king Bentaleb and Mason after the great midfield performance from our midfield against quality guys like Fernandinho and Fernando.

I'm still certain we'll finish above Spu*s and by a margin. The next few games should make us rack up some points and close the gap on second/third place again.

Agreed, but for €30m I would expect more than just chasing.

Brilliant again from Harry. Great header 2-1.

He was always a 12-18 million player whose price was inflated by the Bale sale. Lad gave it a real shift AGAIN today, and you should watch his role in the winning goal mate.

BTW, never in doubt ;-)

I'm sure there will be better to come from Arsenal Fan TV later but as an amuse-bouche

Was funny I watched it in a pub in Brighton and was actually wearing a Brighton and Hove coat as I lost mine last night and borrowed my mates. Walked into the pub after 5 minutes and loads of Arsenal fans nodded at me thinking I was a local Brighton fan, was quiet till we scored when I went ape Sh*t, should have seen the looks they gave me. Was funny perhaps better then seeing us beat them in the semi in 91.

Left bang on full time got up to the amex and watched Brighton lose to a cack Forest side, they might be going down this year.

Anyway my best day for a long long time, the looks on these Arsenal fans faces when I cheered our first goal, yeah thats right suckers im a YID.

He was always a 12-18 million player whose price was inflated by the Bale sale. Lad gave it a real shift AGAIN today, and you should watch his role in the winning goal mate.

BTW, never in doubt ;-)
He works hard and I was prepared to write off last year as he was so injured, so I consider this his first year, but I still can not see a star player in there. But then Kane has improved so much in the last 3 years.

Yet Lamela was good in Italy so I think it could just be another not suited to this country.

BTW, never in doubt ;-)

While Lamela took a good corner for our first goal, please enlighten me as to the part he played in Kanes winner. As I saw it, great cross from Bentelab and Kane ghosted in between two clam defenders to plant a header in the top corner. I can't see where Lamela played a significant part.

Also, for their goal, why aren't you blaming Lamela for not covering the spare man like you lambasted Townsend for against Sheffield. As I said, in both cases Walker should have not left his man free at the back post. While the primary blame in this case goes to Verts for diving in on halfway and not getting the ball, once this happens, Dier and Walker both have to mark their men individually in the area. It is pointless leaving a man free and just marking space as Walker is apt to do. Space does not score goals, players do.

Some clear double standards here methinks.

Notwithstanding this, a fantastic all-round performance.Well done to all the lads and congrats for predicting it ;)

Feck! Feck! Feck! Feck!

Just when I think I can give up wasting so much of my time following football, a game like this comes along and sucks me back in.

We thoroughly deserved to win that game, and the crowd was great.

There were some comments in the match thread about Woolwich being fond of committing niggly fouls, but I think we outdid them on that score today. Broadway Danny could start an argument in an empty room in a trappist monastery, couldn't he?

There was an interesting comment on the BT commentary about the cast majority of Woolwich's remaining matches being against bottom half of the table teams so it will still be a difficult feat to finish above them, but hope springs eternal ...

It's not the despair, I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. - John Cleese

While Lamela took a good corner for our first goal, please enlighten me as to the part he played in Kanes winner. As I saw it, great cross from Bentelab and Kane ghosted in between two clam defenders to plant a header in the top corner. I can't see where Lamela played a significant part.

Also, for their goal, why aren't you blaming Lamela for not covering the spare man like you lambasted Townsend for against Sheffield. As I said, in both cases Walker should have not left his man free at the back post. While the primary blame in this case goes to Verts for diving in on halfway and not getting the ball, once this happens, Dier and Walker both have to mark their men individually in the area. It is pointless leaving a man free and just marking space as Walker is apt to do. Space does not score goals, players do.

Some clear double standards here methinks.

Notwithstanding this, a fantastic all-round performance.Well done to all the lads and congrats for predicting it ;)

He won the ball, held it, held off the challenge in the middle and laid it off. Showed some muscle. As for their goal, yes, you could say Lamela should be covering. I'll watch again to see how Ozil gets free, but what I think you will find is different is that we had the numbers back there and Walker simply stepped OFF Ozil to cover a man in the middle who was already being covered. Thus lack of concentration. I didn't happen again. The first person I tab for that goal is Rose, and other than that he was great.

Where's the double standards? I've said little about the game today thus far other than I knew we'd win, I new if we performed as I felt we would we'd win and I defended Lamela against yet another mention of his price-tag.

As for 'double standards' perceived? I'd call it repeat offense on Townsend's part. You might hazard a guess as to why, since Sheff Utd, Townsend hasn't figured in the set-up. He is on the 'naughty chair' and being given yet another chance to learn. He won't get many more IMO. Lennon blew a few. Lamela never stops working.

If you wish to feel you're right, I have no problem mate. I would just point out it's pretty clear that Poch doesn't agree ;)

EDIT; I've just watched it again, and other than the fact Ozil was open in the box on the left-hand side, the situations are entirely different. Just follow the passage of play from before Rose gets done by Wellbeck. Honestly, there's no comparison beyond tenuous.

Last edited:
Feck! Feck! Feck! Feck!

Just when I think I can give up wasting so much of my time following football, a game like this comes along and sucks me back in.

We thoroughly deserved to win that game, and the crowd was great.

There were some comments in the match thread about Woolwich being fond of committing niggly fouls, but I think we outdid them on that score today. Broadway Danny could start an argument in an empty room in a trappist monastery, couldn't he?

There was an interesting comment on the BT commentary about the cast majority of Woolwich's remaining matches being against bottom half of the table teams so it will still be a difficult feat to finish above them, but hope springs eternal ...

It's not the despair, I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. - John Cleese

Peter Cook! Unless he took it from Cleese originally...

Back home from the NLD.

What a day, and to repeat what Shaney said. days like today make it all worthwhile. Great atmosphere, great performance, great result.

I have seen some good/excellent performances at WHL over the years, but that is up there with the best, purely because I felt we were up for it from the 1st minute to the 94th. Chelsea was a great performance, but wasnt what I classed as the full 90, today I felt we did. How people could leave with over five minutes to go, in a NLD, is beyond me, even moreso considering our recent late goal tally.

High-fiving complete strangers when Kane bagged the winner, that's what it's all about. As I have mentioned several times I have had the pleasure of witnessing all four of the recent 2-1 wins. Although the first was special as it was also our first NLD, today has eclipsed all the other three.

Still buzzing, absolutely over the moon. MOTD is going to be very very very enjoyable. Tottenham...I f#ckin love you!

I can't say that I enjoyed that because whilst I was watching I was on on Shpilkes the entire 94 minutes, but I've recorded it and this evening will sit down with a quality bottle of red wine and thoroughly enjoy watching it again. Very very pleasing. Well done, players, fans etc. The only low point watching it here in the USA was that clown Owen Hargreaves as co commentator. What a bellend.

Last edited:
10411223_10153115650452590_6976263870092865192_n.jpg

Oh wow what a mesmerising brilliant day at row 9 block 16 West stand at White Hart Lane the cathedral of football.

Utterly amazing atmosphere and performance from the boys...it was hard to say which was better.....a day I will never forget!

So much to be optimistic about with this young squad.....Bentaleb & Mason will just get better and words wont do justice to the brilliance of Harry Kane! WHAT A HEADER! and with his equaliser he celebrated right in front of us!!!!! amazing this boy deserves all the plaudits at the moment!

I love you all!!!! had such a brilliant day! That meant everything!!!! and that atmosphere was just sublime.....best in my time! hugging strangers....feeling immense pride at us dominating the game!

Amen fellow yid*o's

Get the fuc* in!!!!!!!!!

Back