• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Damn you're right too -- conveniently wiped that from my (Very short) memory.

That's because the one doesn't count, we beat them fair and square so we can forget about the blip of conceding and bask in the Glory, Glory of winning.

Wow, just wow!

You know, I thought perhaps my hatred for that dirty South London team had waned slightly and moved over to Chelsea. But today made me realise just how much I despise those filthy clams, and just how good it is to not only beat them, but outplay them as well.

Harry Kane - unbelievable Jeff.

KongGif2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

An absolute dingdonging. Their feeble title hopes went up in smoke, white smoke, today. And they were demolished all over the pitch, pathetically trying to put 10 men behind the ball all afternoon. They tried to park the bus and got towed away.

Had to listen to those pandering twerps, Jim Proudfoot and Danny Mills, trying to explain Arsenal being pegged back all match as part of their strategy. Take that.

Pochettino had his tactics bang on and he has Spurs playing at such a high tempo for 95 minutes every week. Is this the fittest we've seen a Spurs team play at? It is in my memory of four decades. Ohh, how I get to mouth off at a bunch of lairy qwunts this week.

is there something wrong in being a lesbian or having downs syndrome that you have to use these as insults??

you are an intelligent bloke, im sure you can come up with something else without having to stoop to this level

I'm sure its just the filters acting up

Back