• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

What a game.

I used to think that Kane didn't have what it takes to play at this level, mostly because of his lack of pace. I'm not often pleased to be wrong - but I was really wrong, and I'm really pleased (Although he does look a bit quicker than a few seasons ago!) .

What a game. A clean sheet too.

I used to think that Kane didn't have what it takes to play at this level, mostly because of his lack of pace. I'm not often pleased to be wrong - but I was really wrong, and I'm really pleased (Although he does look a bit quicker than a few seasons ago!) .

It was 2-1, mate.

fudge me! What a performance! One of the most convincing wins ive seen in a Long time... We owned them hard! COYS

Yes, we deserved it BIG time which was glorious to see.

SCARAMANGA, I thought there was no point crossing the football in modern football????????????????????????????

What a match. Can't actually remember the last time we actually looked like a better footballing team than them. Seriously, since Wenger came in they have regularly looked the more threatening team and we have been the ones camped in our own 18 yrd box for most of the game. Absolutely wonderful to watch.

Absolutely fantastic. Well done every one of you. I love life ! Was that a little tear in Harry's eyes on his lap of honour at the end ? There was certainly one in mine.

I love loving Spurs, I love the feeling of passion and emotion that they burn inside me. Its what being a fan is all about. The highs and lows, dark days and days like today. We feel the pain when we lose, but by christ, we feel the joy in our hearts when we win.

Oh what a performance. We totally owned them. Pushed them back. Relentless. In a word it was a hurricane of passing, power passion and ability.

The team wanted it bad. And they deserved it. The Goonerrs are lucky it was only 2-1. We totally shat on them.

Mason was amazing. All over the pitch. He was everywhere. The intricate passing in crowds was impressive. Finally we have a fulcrum in Kane. And he is doing amazing. Dier needs to stay in the side. Impressive also. Walker and rose were up and down all game. Benteleb's touches instant and accurate.

So happy. Wear your colours boys. Get the town blue and white. So happy.

Back