• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Arsenal went ahead after 4 minutes.. they kept just passing the ball around and trying to walk it in for the majority of the game, Newcastles defence held firm and about the 82nd minute they broke and Cisse popped up with a goal, marginally offside but given and they stood firm whilst we picked up 3 points and snatched 4th. Was great.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 5m
0 - Swansea are 1 of 2 PL teams yet to win a penalty (& Spurs). No side has gone a whole season without a pen since Charlton 2004-05. Rare.

BKk16tUCEAEDVyC.png

LETS DO THIS

OK, I am going to go there...I just have a feeling that it's going to be our day. The vibes/noise from both the goons and the press are suggesting this too much of a foregone conclusion. Add to that the fact that everyone actively thinks Geordies are going to lie down, plus it's Steve Harper's final game for the club after 20 years and a couple of seasons in the wilderness, and...well...I cannot put it into words.

I just think it's going to be our day...

Saudi Sportswashing Machine owner Mike Ashley will share out £1m between the club's non-football staff if they beat Arsenal in their final game of the season on Sunday, Sky sources understand.

Arsene Wenger's side must beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine at St James' Park to guarantee a top-four finish and with it the opportunity to play Champions League football for the 16th consecutive year.

Arsenal's North London rivals Tottenham face Sunderland at White Hart Lane, knowing they could pip the Gunners to fourth spot if they slip up on Tyneside.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine could yet finish as high as 10th if they beat Arsenal and Ashley is understood to have offered an unusual incentive to his side.

Excellent

I'm not bothered about the big picture.

I know this much. We'll be a better side next season.

COYS.

I think reverting to the good old unabashed total and utter pessimism of the pre-CL days is necessary today. I refuse to believe we have any chance until we are sitting 4th with 38 games played. The hope crushed me last season. Not even worth thinking about what I might do if the impossible were to happen...

Our players/AVB need to make sure they are bang up for this game and don't have one eye on St. James'. We just need to forget about everything else other than beating a Sunderland team who we are more than capable of taking out. If it so happens that another result goes our way then marvelous. I think the team picks itself really:

--------Ade---------
Bale-Dempsey-Lennon
--Dembele--Hudd----
BAE-Vert-Daws-Walker
--------Lloris---------

Alternatively save Dempsey's goal threat for the bench but Defoe is also a viable option. Move Bale high on the right if in desperate need of a goal with Dempsey/Sig in a similar position on the left.

COYS

i am anticipating a win against Sunderland but in the pessimistic tradition of the spurs fan, i fully expect that lot to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine because the latter are toss and their manager a brick. in the naive tradition of the spurs fan, i am also looking forward to next season. COYS!!

Believe

[video=youtube;rCk_MzbbLg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCk_MzbbLg0[/video]

[video=youtube;0tZ6AleCouk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZ6AleCouk[/video]

I still to this day get massive goosebumps watching the last 30 seconds of the 2nd video, seeing our fans going mental at the Etihad, immense

Last edited:
Back