• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

I'm not bothered about the big picture.

I know this much. We'll be a better side next season.

COYS.

I think that IS the pig picture. We have been remarkably consistent this season but have not put in any outstanding performances. I would describe this season as "good."

Next season I expect to call "very good."

Hey, have we got spell-chekcer on GG now?

It is going to be really difficult to mentally prepare for this game, either for players or fans. Wish we can just forget about our CL chance and concentrate on this match fully. But don't think we can, however we try. It will mentally affect us someway until the Saudi Sportswashing Machine-Arsenal match is over. Hope the players won't let it affect them and perform to their best. We can set or equal so many new records if we can win this match comfortably, by atleast 3 goals : most league points since 1985, most league goals scored since 1987 and joint most league wins since 2010 and 1987. So, there are so many reasons for the players to win this match. Surely they want to put their names into history books and set a benchmark for future Spurs teams to try to emulate and overcome. Hope they will be motivated to do well in this match. We have had good record against Sunderland recently. Hope we will continue that in this match.

This has been an unforgettable season for Bale after winning multiple best player awards and scoring 20 league goals. Hope he will end this season on a high by increasing his goal tally. Since reaching his 20th league goal, Bale has not scored any goal in the last 2 matches. Hope he will come out all guns firing in this match. Wish he can score a hattrick in this match. That will be a icing on the cake for all the great moments that Bale has given the team and fans. Will be disappointed if he doesn't score atleast 1 goal in this match. With the long term future of Adebayor, Dempsey and Defoe uncertain with us, hope they will finish the season on high as well. Great to see Adebayor and Dempsey in good goal scoring form recently. Hope all 3 of them will be fired up to score goals in this match as well, if they get to play.

The form of our midfield have been up and down this season, especially since Sandro got injured. It is too bad Sandro has not recovered since then. Dembele and Parker have not been consistent in the last few weeks. As a result, they couldn't protect our fragile defence or help our attacks. I can see us trying to replace Parker next season as he is already 33 this season. I think he is getting slower as he gets older. Dembele was outstanding earlier in the season but disappointing since then. With the season coming to a close, hope Parker and Dembele will step up their game to prove a thing or two. Not sure if Lennon will play a part in this match after his recent off-the-field problems. If he does, hope he will play well to assist or score a goal or two. Otherwise I think Sigurdsson deserves to start in his place. Sigurdsson has been unlucky not to play more as he has scored some important goals recently. I think players like Sigurdsson and Holtby will play a huge part next season, if they stay.

Our defence have been really disappointing this season. Our leaky defence is the main reason why we are not further up the table now. We have only kept 1 clean sheet in the last 12 league matches which is really poor. We really need to strengthen the defence for the next season. We definately need better defenders than the likes of Dawson, Gallas, Caulker and BAE. We cannot afford to outscore our opponents every season by keep leaking goals. Hope they will atleast try to keep a clean sheet in this final match of the season. Will be very disappointed if we don't stop Sunderland scoring in this match. Hope Lloris and Vertonghen will fire up the rest of the defence for this match. We should avoid any silly mistakes or unforced errors.

Ideally want us to win 15-0 to have a fair crack at Arsenal and Chelsea in the top 4 race but that seems impossible. Just want to concentrate on winning this match and forget about the CL place until the match is over. Hope we will perform to our best ability and get a convincing win. Hopefully we can set a few club record in this match. That will go a long way to boost our confidence for the next season.

Last edited:
A few seats for todays game popping up on @HotspurTickets on twitter if any of you armchair fans fancies it

Any official team news yet ? Hope we don't have any injury problems to our key players.

Feel very nervous about this match. Hope we will get lucky for once ! We are deserved to get a fair share of our luck after being disappointed over the years. Anyway, want us to win this match comfortably. It will be great to bring the winning form to the next season.

I'm not nervous about this match at all.

In fact, if we lose we get 5th place. If we win we'll most likely be 5th place. I'd obviously rather a win but I'll be happy with 5th place. If we honestly get Champions League thanks to Saudi Sportswashing Machine helping us out then I'd see it as a very very big bonus and I'd be extremely happy but it isn't the end of the world if that doesn't happen. I just want the players to give us a superb performance to round off a successful season under our new manager.

Someone genuinely asked me this in paddy power this morning. 'Whats the team news then? Will Defoe start?

Probably not I said but I wanted to cry such is the annoying nature of this comment at 10am ffs!!

Are you lot going to be watching both games at the same time? I don't have Sky otherwise I'd probably have Spurs on the TV and Arsenal on the PC, but as I don't, i'll be on the White Hart Lane River watching Spurs.

I imagine they'd do some split screen action when there is a goal at St. James Park. Could get quite exciting.. "and there has been a goal at St. James Park, but who for...."

[video=youtube;zM7BnuxI3nQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zM7BnuxI3nQ[/video]

COYS

Are you lot going to be watching both games at the same time? I don't have Sky otherwise I'd probably have Spurs on the TV and Arsenal on the PC, but as I don't, i'll be on the White Hart Lane River watching Spurs.

I imagine they'd do some split screen action when there is a goal at St. James Park. Could get quite exciting.. "and there has been a goal at St. James Park, but who for...."

Ill be watching it at home flicking furiously between the 2 channels.

Back