• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

5 defenders? WTF

Could he possibly be going

Walker...Dawson...Vertonghen....Naughton
..........Kaboul..........Sandro..................
Lennon.........Bentaleb.........Sigurdsson
...................Adebayor........................

Just a thought

-------------------Lloris--------------------

------Dawson-----Kaboul------Vertonghen----

--Walker--------------------------------Naughton

--------------Sandro-----Bentaleb-------------

----Lennon------------------------------Sig-----

-------------------Adebayor--------------------

Park that bus!

That line up is a sackable offense in my book.

Or maybe, he has had it confirmed to him in private, that we have a new man lined up in Summer, so he is just going to go for it and try something totally baffling to throw Mourinhos tactics, but because lets be honest I dont think we can out-football on the pitch.
Maybe this formation might just throw them?

I think Sandro and bentaleb will be a good combination.
The big question mark is Lennon's role seeing as Walker is definitely playing out the right.

Don't radical tactical shifts require, like, you know, a full wekk on the training ground?

I'm going to be positive and say fair play to him. We've got a clutch of our better players missing and were going to get a hiding anyway, so why not be bold and have a crack at something different?

May as well. All the formations we've been putting forwards in this thread aren't good enough to get any sort of result any way.

Back