• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

I'm willing to give Paulinho more leeway because now there's a chance Sandro will be a more regular fixture again. I can see Paulinho scoring today.

COYS!

(And what Nigey said)

F**K WILLIAN! F**K Abrahamovic F**K the Ogliarchs! F**K TERRY,MOURINHO LAMPARD & THE REST! Hell even the Chelsea flower show can get F****D!

Boll**ks to the media dancing to the cretins tune!

COYMFS!

TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!!!!! LETS OUTSING AND OUTPLAY THE PLASTIC UNCLE F*****S!!!!

COME ON!!!!!

F**K WILLIAN! F**K Abrahamovic F**K the Ogliarchs! F**K TERRY,MOURINHO LAMPARD & THE REST! Hell even the Chelsea flower show can get F****D!

Boll**ks to the media dancing to the cretins tune!

COYMFS!

TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!!!!! LETS OUTSING AND OUTPLAY THE PLASTIC UNCLE F*****S!!!!

COME ON!!!!!

Attaboy Nigey. That's the spirit. I vote for you to give the team talk before the game. Get em fired up from the off.

COYS

It's actually a better feeling waiting for a game where we are rank underdogs than last Sunday for example, where we are odds on. Less pressure.
I only hope the players feel the same way, relax, and put in a performance.
COYS!!!

Mourinho hasn't lost at the Bridge in 74 League games but then again we have the best away record in the Premier League.

Sherwood said 'the shackles are off the boys' but I bet they won't be if we lose today and all our rivals win their games in hand.

I feel like calmly chalking this one off but I am sh!tting it and just can't.

Mourinho hasn't lost at the Bridge in 74 League games but then again we have the best away record in the Premier League.

Sherwood said 'the shackles are off the boys' but I bet they won't be if we lose today and all our rivals win their games in hand.

I feel like calmly chalking this one off but I am sh!tting it and just can't.

Yes I heard that interview on Sky. My first reaction was 'Yeah, I'm sure they will be'

Sherwood seems to say everything the fans want to hear. He certainly talks the talk, but we never seem to walk the walk.

From what I have seen of us in recent games it wont be pretty. In the words of Mr T....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Spurs v Chelsea

Lloris

Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Vertonghen

Bentaleb, Sandro

Walker, Sigurdsson, Lennon

Adebayor

Subs: Friedel, Fryers, Chadli, Paulinho, Townsend, Kane, Soldado​

Last edited:
‏@SpursOfficial: Team v Chelsea - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Vertonghen; Bentaleb, Sandro; Walker, Lennon, Sigurdsson; Adebayor.

@SpursOfficial: Our subs v Chelsea - Friedel, Fryers, Chadli, Paulinho, Townsend, Kane, Soldado. #COYS

Madness, definately madness. Remember Villa tried with two right backs against us a cuple of seasons ago, got hammered.

‏@SpursOfficial: Team v Chelsea - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Vertonghen; Bentaleb, Sandro; Walker, Lennon, Sigurdsson; Adebayor.

@SpursOfficial: Our subs v Chelsea - Friedel, Fryers, Chadli, Paulinho, Townsend, Kane, Soldado. #COYS

For the first time, im not happy with that team. Not happy at all but im sure a couple are due to injuries etc but in that case id have played Ade behind Soldado

Walker up front? what the ****

Back