• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Lol, Walker hasn't shown as much with his shooting to convince me he can do a Bale. How about:

---Kaboul--Dawson--Vertonghen
Walker-----Sandro-----Naughton
-------Bentaleb-Siggy-----------
-----------Lennon--------------
-------------Ade---------------

So i'm the only one that likes this team?

Anyone remember how Lennon terrorised Chelski at the Bridge playing off Berba in the 2007 fa cup game?

Sherwood obviously thinks pace is key today and we can get at them.

With the players available, I suggested 3 at the back and five in midfield. Invisiblinho and Townsend better off the bench against tiring legs. Could work. Fingers crossed.

just got in from work...interesting line-up!!!

wasnt it KD that wanted Lennon in the no 10 role......

oh well here we go!

...Im logging off ,,, not enough dare to do around here ....

I'll be back :lol:

at half time ...

COYS!!!!!!!!!

Positive of Walker not playing right back is the fact that he won't cost us defensively. Hopefully. :lol:

you're saying you don't even slightly see what he's trying to do? not even a tiny tiny bit?

If he's playing 5 at the back, I get it - just don't like it.

If he's playing the formation people have been posting then I just think it's a similar result to trying to get a spaniel to solve quadratic equations.

Lol, Walker hasn't shown as much with his shooting to convince me he can do a Bale. How about:

---Kaboul--Dawson--Vertonghen
Walker-----Sandro-----Naughton
-------Bentaleb-Siggy-----------
-----------Lennon--------------
-------------Ade---------------

That's it. Looks as solid as we can get to me

just got in from work...interesting line-up!!!

wasnt it KD that wanted Lennon in the no 10 role......

oh well here we go!

Yep..i said there's 3 people in the squad that i trust playing the number 10 role..

Lamela, Townsend and Lennon. I don't trust Eriksen in that role tbh, i don't trust Siggy in that role, i don't trust Dembele in that role...

Sky have it as Siggy playing in the hole....i pray this is not the case.

Yep..i said there's 3 people in the squad that i trust playing the number 10 role..

Lamela, Townsend and Lennon. I don't trust Eriksen in that role tbh, i don't trust Siggy in that role, i don't trust Dembele in that role...

Sky have it as Siggy playing in the hole....i pray this is not the case.

Agreed with Lennon in the hole. I really think he could do well there, I remember Jol saying he see's him as a central figure. Correct me if I am wrong but when we went 1-3 up against Chelsea in FA Cup a few years back, didnt Lennon play there?

With the players available, I suggested 3 at the back and five in midfield. Invisiblinho and Townsend better off the bench against tiring legs. Could work. Fingers crossed.

I'd rather we didn't play that tbh.

I want Lennon off Ade, Siggy on the left, Walker on the right, Verts lb, Naughton rb......4-2-3-1

Back