• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Cardiff City

2 flying wingers infront of 2 conservative full-backs. Not so bad.

But there is a lack of guile from the centre of the team. No Modric or VdV type. Dembele needs to have a big game today, and of course we will likely rely on Ade doing the business. That, with no defensive lapses, will probably be enough.

Did he not play only a couple of days ago?

Seriously... still spouting ****e again. There is only a certain amount of ****e people posses yet you have copious amount of it - astounding. .

You really think he will stop? the guy is on a different level.

I don't like this team. But there again I didn't like the set up against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and we know what happened there! Same again hopefully.

Did he not play only a couple of days ago?

Seriously... still spouting ****e again. There is only a certain amount of ****e people posses yet you have copious amount of it - astounding. .

You replying like a **** again. really surprising. Do you EVER reply intelligently, or with respect. Ever?!

Yeah he did play, but Ade played under AVB, did they never fall out then? Can you see how utterly stupid what you say is? I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you in day to day life if this is your level of debate...

Also, how come a few people said Lamela isn't injured and having a time out etc? How is this okay, but you have to reply, like you always do, with such attitude?

You replying like a **** again. really surprising. Do you EVER reply intelligently, or with respect. Ever?!

Yeah he did play, but Ade played under AVB, did they never fall out then? Can you see how utterly stupid what you say is? I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you in day to day life if this is your level of debate...

Also, how come a few people said Lamela isn't injured and having a time out etc? How is this okay, but you have to reply, like you always do, with such attitude?

Oh no, Oh GHod, oh dear GHod....can you not see a little difference with those 2 situations? just a tiny difference?

I'm replying like one because you are one... im using language of a **** because its the only language you seem to be able to comprehend...

Come on ladies. Grimsby provides more entertainment than almost anyone else and I love conspiracy theories!

Soldado to score the first. What are the odds?

I really don't like Dembele and Invisibilinho as a partnership (especially in a 4-4-2).

Agreed - neither take any responsibility for covering. Invisiblinho is well often invisible. Dembele must be on top form for this pairing to work and do the work of three players in central midfield.

Oh no, Oh GHod, oh dear GHod....can you not see a little difference with those 2 situations? just a tiny difference?

They're both conspiracy theories, no?! Also, he actually DID drop Erisken, after scoring and assisting pretty much every game. Why would he do that? He's either unbelievably stupid, or he fell out with him (resting? Bull****).

Player not in squad.

Logical conclusion: Player and manager had a falling out, manager hates player, won't play him again.

Highly unlikely scenario: Player injured.

Because Lamela is clearly struggling to adapt to the country and an argument could be made for taking him out of the firing line so that his rabbit in headlights performances don't get picked up on and savaged by our fans and the media, who will expect much from our record signing (£30 million). I don't believe it but an argument could be made for it.

Eriksen played just a few days ago. He has played more under Sherwood I believe than he did under AVB. There is no indication as to this falling out anywhere, no reason why they would, no spark to ignite a confrontation. The expectations arent't as great, he's been playing well.

Effectively, you've made up complete crap to try to support your personal agenda. It is boring, repetitive and makes the board unreadable for those of us who don't engage in all this manager ********. I didn't want AVB to leave, though by the end I could understand the reasons why Levy moved him on. I didn't want Sherwood but he's here now, he's done a reasonable job and there's nothing we can do about it for a few months. So how about we stop all this bs to and fro and don't run around the board making up bull**** lies and carrying on the same silly arguments across all threads?

They're both conspiracy theories, no?! Also, he actually DID drop Erisken, after scoring and assisting pretty much every game. Why would he do that? He's either unbelievably stupid, or he fell out with him (resting? Bull****).

Or he wanted to try another formation? is that an option?

I'm replying like one because you are one... im using language of a **** because its the only language you seem to be able to comprehend...

Again, you're spouting utter vitriolic **** again, you're saying things to try and come across as superior but you haven't actually said anything. Show me, give me one example where I can't comprehend other language? You've certainly never tried talking in any other way. Please show me, or admit this is just your level. I may be very vocal about my opinions on Tim, but I always rationalise exactly why.

Back