• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Cardiff City

Again, you're spouting utter vitriolic **** again, you're saying things to try and come across as superior but you haven't actually said anything. Show me, give me one example where I can't comprehend other language? You've certainly never tried talking in any other way. Please show me, or admit this is just your level. I may be very vocal about my opinions on Tim, but I always rationalise exactly why.

Except on this occasion of course.

So Eriksen's injured??

Don't think we will win this unless Paulinho stays disciplined. The guy will most likely spend too much time in and around the box crowding out Soldado and Ade. We have seen it before with this guy, he likes to get forward but if you play with two strikers then they all end up getting in eachothers way.

Again, you're spouting utter vitriolic **** again, you're saying things to try and come across as superior but you haven't actually said anything. Show me, give me one example where I can't comprehend other language? You've certainly never tried talking in any other way. Please show me, or admit this is just your level. I may be very vocal about my opinions on Tim, but I always rationalise exactly why.

Like I say, the best barometer of a posters credibility is by reading what others say, and right now theyre not in the least bit favorable for you. Ill just end it there. Just advice that you ought to stop spouting your ****e...

Because Lamela is clearly struggling to adapt to the country and an argument could be made for taking him out of the firing line so that his rabbit in headlights performances don't get picked up on and savaged by our fans and the media, who will expect much from our record signing (£30 million). I don't believe it but an argument could be made for it.

Eriksen played just a few days ago. He has played more under Sherwood I believe than he did under AVB. There is no indication as to this falling out anywhere, no reason why they would, no spark to ignite a confrontation. The expectations arent't as great, he's been playing well.

Effectively, you've made up complete crap to try to support your personal agenda. It is boring, repetitive and makes the board unreadable for those of us who don't engage in all this manager ********. I didn't want AVB to leave, though by the end I could understand the reasons why Levy moved him on. I didn't want Sherwood but he's here now, he's done a reasonable job and there's nothing we can do about it for a few months. So how about we stop all this bs to and fro and don't run around the board making up bull**** lies and carrying on the same silly arguments across all threads?

I understand perfectly why someone would come up with a conspiracy theory on that yeah. But I also think it's "possible" there could be more to the eriksen scenario.

And what agenda? Who's to say it's not Eriksen being a ****y big mouth who demands to play every game? Was just coming up with a possible reason as to why he wouldn't play because he was on fire before he was dropped, looked amazing in the game he restarted, and was on the bench the other two games. We were crying out for him against Norwich and he didn't come on.

So Eriksen's injured??

Don't think we will win this unless Paulinho stays disciplined. The guy will most likely spend too much time in and around the box crowding out Soldado and Ade. We have seen it before with this guy, he likes to get forward but if you play with two strikers then they all end up getting in eachothers way.

Nope, he had a huge argument with Sherwood. Sherwood made a comment about Eriksen's crooked nose and it escalated from there. Rose, Walker and Chiriches have also been appalled at Sherwood's personality and record so far and have thus also fallen out with him.

Like I say, the best barometer of a posters credibility is by reading what others say, and right now theyre not in the least bit favorable for you. Ill just end it there. Just advice that you ought to stop spouting your ****e...

Again, you can't actually come up with anything, because you have nothing to go on. People don't like my vocal hatred towards tim and the current way we're playing, I was the same when people were like that with AVB, I was unbelievably positive and people like Hully and at times japanese garden were negative and I didn't like it. I get it. But that doesn't mean they weren't right to be negative about AVB or me about Tim. We all explain clearly WHY we don't/didn't.

You still love just being vitriolic in your responses to people with no back up. I'm asking you now to back it up and you can't. You just say what you say when you don't like what someone is saying.

I can't believe how much people have reacted to one comment saying maybe Eriksen and Tim have fallen out... this forum is bizarre!!

Will you post on here if we win? or will you simply leave this thread never to be seen (again)?

We should win - we're playing the worst team in the league by some distance.

It's still a horrible/illogical side to put out (unlike Dnipro which I thought was sensible), but I expect we'll blunder through inspite because of our vastly superior players.

I can't believe how much people have reacted to one comment saying maybe Eriksen and Tim have fallen out... this forum is bizarre!!

No you're bizzarre if you can't see why people reacted.

Anyway leave it now, it's done, you stick to your theories but maybe bump the Eriksen thread to detail what you think has happened. Right now we've got a match to win....COYS

...just caught Sherwood's pre-match interview:

Interviewer: "And no Eriksen?"
TS: "Right"
Interviewer: "Injured?"
TS: "yeah, injured...yeah, that's the ticket - meet my wife, Morgan Fairchild..."

COYS

I understand perfectly why someone would come up with a conspiracy theory on that yeah. But I also think it's "possible" there could be more to the eriksen scenario.

And what agenda? Who's to say it's not Eriksen being a ****y big mouth who demands to play every game? Was just coming up with a possible reason as to why he wouldn't play because he was on fire before he was dropped, looked amazing in the game he restarted, and was on the bench the other two games. We were crying out for him against Norwich and he didn't come on.

It is also possible that Sandro was out for so long because he decided that he was ****ed off with AVB for his country's colonial past in his own country and didn't want to play for him anymore. He then also thought Tim was a ****ney dingdong and didn't want to play for him either. Levy finally had to step in, wine and dine him and convince him to come back to save our season.

It is possible. It isn't even slightly likely. As with the Eriksen situation. And it is telling that this is the thought that pops into your mind.

The anti-Sherwood agenda. All managers make strange decisions at various points. Being a complete novice and perhaps as stupid as you and certain others like to portray, perhaps this was a stupid mistake from Sherwood rather than this more sinister explanation. Or perhaps he wanted to change formation? Perhaps Eriksen wasn't training well? Perhaps he wasn't working hard enough?

Aside from the lack of creativity (which we have had an issue with all season when Eriksen isn't on the pitch) i think its a decent team to go with. I was hoping against Norwich we would go and attack them and instead we played into their hands. We are facing a team in poor form and hopefully we are going for the jugular from the off. Todays the day I think Soldado going to get a couple to day \o/

Two wingers who rely on speed against a team defending deep? not gonna work.
No one in the entire midfield who can pass with the appropriate tempo and with any type of vision at the right time.

If we win this it will be a header from a set piece or a long ball to Ade who miracles it in.

Yeah, I'm not a great fan of this set up tbh. We'll have to see how it works though I guess.

Back