• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Cardiff City

Just a quick couple of points:

Cardiff have the worst away record in the league and have won once away from home all season -- against Fulham, who happen to have the worst home record in the league.

They have lost every single away game against teams they have played who are currently in the top half of the table, by 2 goals or more.

I don't want to see us giving them the respect we gave Norwich in our last game. We should batter this lot, no excuses.

Agreed. Our full backs with Walker out are problem positions. I wouldn't be too averse to three CBS and two wingbacks with Sandro covering. I'm not Lennons greatest fan, but as an alternative to my original wonky 442, I would maybe consider 352.

Kaboul, Dawson Verts

Lennon Sandro Eriksen Dembele Townsend

Ade Solly.

This formation means Daws won't be so exposed with Sandro in front and Verts and Kaboul alongside. It gives us width on both flanks and allows Eriksen a free floating role to pick out the strikers. Could work. 3-0

Just a quick couple of points:

Cardiff have the worst away record in the league and have won once away from home all season -- against Fulham, who happen to have the worst home record in the league.

They have lost every single away game against teams they have played who are currently in the top half of the table, by 2 goals or more.

I don't want to see us giving them the respect we gave Norwich in our last game. We should batter this lot, no excuses.

Similar things were stated before we played Wet Spam at home last October and look what happened...

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Our team today - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers; Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Townsend; Adebayor, Soldado. #COYS
Our subs today - Friedel, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Chadli, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Kane. #COYS

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Line-up - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers; Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Townsend; Adebayor, Townsend. #COYS
Our subs today - Friedel, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Chadli, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Kane. #COYS

Eriksen must be injured?

I've got a feeling Eriksen and him have fell out, explains why he dropped him, Eriksen was obviously incredible on thursday and may have said something to Tim who didn't appreciate it...

Obviously I'm completely making this up. But it's my guess :)

I've got a feeling Eriksen and him have fell out, explains why he dropped him, Eriksen was obviously incredible on thursday and may have said something to Tim who didn't appreciate it...

No would suspect you don't like Sherwood!

2 best players out, great!

Let's hope Lennon or Townsend pull out a performance

Two backup fullbacks and missing our most creative player. Lucky it is only Cardiff. Need the midfield players to step up and take responsibility for creating chances now. Paulinho, Lennon, Townsend and Dembele. All of whom have had good and poor games. Today they need to stand up and be counted. Especially with the stand in fullbacks, who should defend first.

Two out-and-out wingers, two strikers up top...my word, are we....could it really be...is Timmeh lining us up in a good old fashioned four-four-effin'-two!?

mike-bassett-england-manager-1.jpg

:ross::ross:

Amazing, just absolutely amazing. This board has really made me despair at Spurs fans over the past 12 months or so.

What's that got to do with disliking Sherwood. Avb fell out with Ade too and I hated that as well!

Did he not play only a couple of days ago?

Seriously... still spouting ****e again. There is only a certain amount of ****e people posses yet you have copious amount of it - astounding. .

Back