• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Cardiff City

Would love to see the team pass the ball well, get close to each other, and pass and move our way through them. Stretch them out of shape and get Soldado knocking them in.

Naturally don't expect that. It will be frustrating first half. Sherwood will be slated as useless, and we'll squeeze a win second half.

Not a very impressive looking line up.

I have a feeling this will be a very open game that we'll shade 3-1 probably.

But when we look at that line up its fairly obvious why we aren't in the thick of the CL race - the team isn't really that good.

We're going to need some big hitters back because the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool would absolutely pulverise that line up.

But luckily today is Cardiff, so we should have just enough to get across the line in this one, but i think it'll be a lot closer than many are predicting.

Just backing up pictures from my phone and noticed I'd accidentally taken a picture from Flashscore. It was from our away game against Cardiff and in the 7th min when Walker got booked. Not sure if that's a sign (yeah I know Walker is injured). Reluctantly placed a few relevant bets...

Good team IMO.

Clearly Eriksen and Sandro are rested as we have some big games in a row coming up and prob want them firing 100%.

4-4-2 makes sense was worth giving Soldado another chance after getting into some good positions on Thurs, then the rest of the team is the best from the remaining squad.

Just a shame Walker is injured, but otherwise looking forward to such an attacking line-up.

Would be lovely to see a comfortable win today. Not feeling the pressure so much as the league's pretty much out of our hands.

Would be nice for us to try and win every league game for the rest of the season.

Not convinced by the Dembele and Paulinho pairing

No creative players and we're set-up to play on the break against a team who defend deep.

We're making this much harder for ourselves than we should be.

I think we're just playing the best available team while resting those who may have slight knocks or are recently back from injury.

That front 6 should have plenty to rip them apart. On paper they do, in reality Cardiff will make it difficult there is no doubt about that. If we get one, then we should score a few. But we have to unlock them first. I'm looking forward to seeing how and if we can do just that this half...

Exciting line up, as long as Cardiff don't overpower us in the midfield.
Very Redknapp with two wingers and two strikers, think it could work against teams like this

Back