• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

I don't think it's about a like-for-like player versus balance in relation to the momentum of the side. Deki's playing the 8 well enough to allow him to be 'the' 8 in certain situations with that dynamic energy and awareness of Sarr and Bissouma. Of course Madders will be back, as well he should, and of course he will continue to play well and do good things for us. But I agree, when the bus gets parked we need to find new ways to engineer the necessary momentum to play our football...on the point of having a real option for him, it was always my argument for wanting an Eze, but if we can get Bergvall to speed this season -and continue to give Moore good minutes such as this Thursday- perhaps we have enough?
I think we will get Eze next summer

I saw some guy on a Spurs page on Facebook responding to a post about subbing off Maddison for Bissouma just as the second half was about to kick off.

He said it showed Ange is clueless and that we would go on to lose 3-1.

Rigtfully everyone ripped him after that!

Very brave deciison by Ange which ultimately led to us gaining complete control of the match.

I saw some guy on a Spurs page on Facebook responding to a post about subbing off Maddison for Bissouma just as the second half was about to kick off.

He said it showed Ange is clueless and that we would go on to lose 3-1.

Rigtfully everyone ripped him after that!

Very brave deciison by Ange which ultimately led to us gaining complete control of the match.

Well, it wasn't Bissouma and Ange was correct. Maddison was crap, as he tends to be when he has to work for it

Just a quick question I’m posting here because it’s more likely to get a reply.

Is safe standing still happening at Tottenham? I’m trying to find what happened after the trial.

I haven’t been able to go in person in a couple of years now so don’t know 🙏

Just a quick question I’m posting here because it’s more likely to get a reply.

Is safe standing still happening at Tottenham? I’m trying to find what happened after the trial.

I haven’t been able to go in person i n a couple of years now so don’t know 🙏

It's there for the bottom third of the south stand. Let's say rows 1 to 23 or so.

Back