• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Strange game. We were good albeit a bit iffy at the back. They were dreadful. For that 15 mins after half time, we looked like absolute world beaters. Some of the football at times was sensational.

Deki was first class. Porro was really fudging good. Solanke is a really good CF - much better than I thought we were getting. Poor Werner - looked like a pub player. Felt for him but at least it wasn’t a tight game or he’d have been slaughtered by the crowd.

All in all a good day with some great football but we’ll have tougher tests. 12:30 kick offs are absolute killers for the atmosphere too.

Kulusevski again phenomenal. Lots of good performances all over the pitch. Son on fire! Love to see it. Sarr and Biss played well together shielding the back four. We looked very disorganized when they scored, which is a concern - but well happy with the win! We no doubt deserved it.

Sarr coming on strengthened the centre of the pitch, while kulu is more devastating with the freedom to roam across the midfield.

Maddison needs to be more impactful if he doesn't want to spend more time on the bench

Strange game. We were good albeit a bit iffy at the back. They were dreadful. For that 15 mins after half time, we looked like absolute world beaters. Some of the football at times was sensational.

Deki was first class. Porro was really fudging good. Solanke is a really good CF - much better than I thought we were getting. Poor Werner - looked like a pub player. Felt for him but at least it wasn’t a tight game or he’d have been slaughtered by the crowd.

All in all a good day with some great football but we’ll have tougher tests. 12:30 kick offs are absolute killers for the atmosphere too.
On telly the atmosphere sounded terrific in the 2nd half.

If he can’t do it in that last 20 minutes he should now be the last option every time. And I’d also ditch him in January.

I despair at all the posts saying “he’s a better for the system than Son”. Well as many others have said, what’s the bloody point if he can’t produce any end product? If he gets a clear cut chance, 9 times of out 10 you just know he will miss. Given how open we are at the back, we need to score all the goals we can.

A good performance with a stellar 15mins after half time. Some of our football was fantastic but we always look vulnerable when players get down our sides. Think this is just gonna be the way of it as we don't have enough bodies back when the opposition get into those positions, and Kudus and Bowen are very good players to exploit it.

Kulu was immense, again. Solanke was a beast in the second half. He showed strength, tenacity and pace of which i wasn't aware he had. Really deserved a goal and adds another dimension to our attack.

And then there was Werner. I went from annoyance to pity. His confidence levels must be at zero.

Overall, great win. It's about time we smashed them.

On telly the atmosphere sounded terrific in the 2nd half.
Maybe I’m expecting too much but I thought it was a bit subdued aside from the 10 mins we destroyed them. There was a good bit of abuse of West Ham though which is also a good thing. And watching them stream out was hilarious.

Decent performance, good result. Good to get a solid win after going behind, good for our confidence and momentum after the Brighton game.

A lot of good performances without a lot of outstanding individual performances imo. But good to be that much better than a team even if we imo weren't at our very best.

Back