• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Important points, against a very very brick team it must be said.

We absolutely need to sort the defensive fudge ups though. It’s 2 or 3 every game.

Pleasing that we are very constistently winning these games at home against teams in the bottom two thirds of the league. Also glad we're shooting more. I'd give MoM to Son, he isn't a consistent passer but he does have a pass in him and was heavily involved in all three second half goals. He's just very dangerous around the penalty box. Happy to see Ange make a tactical tweak, feels like he makes more of those at home than away.... Sonlanke's fun to watch, loved the drag back after he fudged up the break.

We are building with youth. In this sense alone giving hand time to Werner makes zero sense.

Add in the fact that he is bang average at best and it makes little sense.

4-1 was the perfect time to bring Moore on.

You can't feel sorry for Werner he is getting game time and can't even complete simple passes into space.

Id honestly send him back in Jan if it's at all an option. I'm not hating on him. I just want space for the two young players.

I keep defending him as I like his work rate and has contributed assists. Today though, deary me he was shocking apart from the nod back across goal.
If he can’t do it in that last 20 minutes he should now be the last option every time. And I’d also ditch him in January.

Back