• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

We getting pummelled and you think Tanganga is the answer!?

No, I think Tanganga is crap and I'd sell him this summer.

However we need to get some control, and that means 3 in midfield

Tell me another formation with 3 in CM and I'll take it

No, I think Tanganga is crap and I'd sell him this summer.

However we need to get some control, and that means 3 in midfield

Tell me another formation with 3 in CM and I'll take it

Yeah I get it, I just don't think there's anything we can do personal wise to fix this.

I’m not sure Mason can really go 433 with these players so I don’t blame him for rolling out the same system.

Even if we chucked one more in midfield, it would only be Sarr and wouldn’t give us an attacking look.

The outside chance is a 442 at some point with Danjuma on for a CB and we get Richy right up with Kane.

I’m not sure Mason can really go 433 with these players so I don’t blame him for rolling out the same system.

Even if we chucked one more in midfield, it would only be Sarr and wouldn’t give us an attacking look.

The outside chance is a 442 at some point with Danjuma on for a CB and we get Richy right up with Kane.

THe midfield is getting walked though. As always

The 3 forwards are too far away to help the CMs.
The 2 WBs are too wide to help the CMs
The CBs are behding them

Our CM gets over-run all the time

Back