• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Only creative CM we have is injured
The disgraceful thing is that we have literally one. Like players don't get injured. Something very weird at Spurs where we have an aversion to creative quality midfielders. Even Poch had a period where he consistently picked the Sissoko/Winks axis.

Does my head in. Midfield is where you win and lose games and we constantly put ourselves at a disadvantage.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Some brave decisions have to be made over the summer. This squad needs a clearout and Levy needs to accept that players have to be refreshed regularly. In fairness to him, the players still here since Pochettino left are Dier, Kane, Lloris, Davies and Son.

The disgraceful thing is that we have literally one. Like players don't get injured. Something very weird at Spurs where we have an aversion to creative quality midfielders. Even Poch had a period where he consistently picked the Sissoko/Winks axis.

Does my head in. Midfield is where you win and lose games and we constantly put ourselves at a disadvantage.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Yes, they have Eriksen, Fernandes, creative wide forwards, Sabitzer etc

They look a level above us. Almost like a training game for them

I thought that. Camped on the back foot letting them pass it round. More about us than them I think. Zero bravery this lot. Surely no way Mason is telling them to sit off when 1-0 down.

Back