• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Man United 29/9/24 at 4.30pm **

We’ve been excellent in everything bar goals. Really impressive even before they went to 10. But my GHod, they’ve been atrocious. I’ve never seen a Premier League team coughing up possession as much as them and as easily as them. I’d be fuming if I was a United fan.

Lots of good performances but I’d hook Johnson for two reasons. He’s on a brainless yellow and you don’t want to tempt the ref. He’s also been a bit sloppy. Waiting for a ball to go out that their player came away with and strolling rather than sprinting to stop the cross when Garnacho hit the post.

We need more of the same. Keep our foot on their neck, they’re absolute muck.

Good half, good to be in front, but Maddison, Kulu and Werner, need to start playing the right balls and Werner needs to get a grip on his shooting and passing, or just leave club. We have some great youngsters that should be given a chance, and he is stopping them, whilst being a complete liability.

Great first half by us. I maintain that Werner is our weakest link by far, but he's been decent. Kulusevski being an absolute beast again. We've found his position. Love him there. Van de Ven! Holy moly, that run! 😍

Good half, good to be in front, but Maddison, Kulu and Werner, need to start playing the right balls and Werner needs to get a grip on his shooting and passing, or just leave club. We have some great youngsters that should be given a chance, and he is stopping them, whilst being a complete liability.

Mate, chill. He’s on loan. He’s not blocking anyone.

We’ve been excellent in everything bar goals. Really impressive even before they went to 10. But my GHod, they’ve been atrocious. I’ve never seen a Premier League team coughing up possession as much as them and as easily as them. I’d be fuming if I was a United fan.

Lots of good performances but I’d hook Johnson for two reasons. He’s on a brainless yellow and you don’t want to tempt the ref. He’s also been a bit sloppy. Waiting for a ball to go out that their player came away with and strolling rather than sprinting to stop the cross when Garnacho hit the post.

We need more of the same. Keep our foot on their neck, they’re absolute muck.
I thought he was going to Lash out at the United defender when breaking away, looked like he pulled out of it at the last second.

Some have made their mind up he has had a poor performance before the game has started.
It's what we see week in week out...

Shots off target, wrong decisions, poor crosses... Not giving the ball away so much is not something people should be using as an example to change people minds.

Back