• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

I'm thinking maybe a diamond with Eriksen at the top.

Redknapp just got shown up for not knowing enough IMO, the other two know the business side of it and just told everyone that every club has a DOF just not always in name.

Of course they do. The days when a manager had almost total control over a club are basically over. And to be honest, was a slightly idealistic way of thinking about it, owners and chairmen have always interfered.

Not sure what to make of that team other than we're likely to get torn to pieces if we don't put away some early chances.

What do I know but that looks so unbalanced.

Good luck to Tim, certainly won't judge before the event but I didn't know he had a double barrelled name; Sherwood-Ardiles.

We used to have Hudd and Modric in central midfield with two wingers, Dembele and Eriksen should be ok. It just seems like a massive shock because we've become accustomed to seeing two/three DMs every game.

I admire your optimism but having Modric alone was like having two players. He could do a bit of everything, and most of it better than most others.

HE can feck off. AVB may have looked hapless against Liverpool over 90 minutes when we let in 5 goals but under Hoddle we let in 5 goals in 45 minutes and he looked clueless too. Besides what the feck has Hoddle done in managerial terms since Levy sacked him the first time? Great player but I do not want him running this team again.

Like he said though this is a very different SPurs to what he had to contend with last time. He had to deal with a load of ageing players and making free transfers, bit different with the talent pool at his disposal now.....

Ian Walker
David Kerslake
Colin Calderwood
Stuart Nethercott
Sol Campbell
Justin Edinburgh
Darren Anderton
Nick Barmby
Jurgen Klinsmann
Teddy Sheringham
Ilie Dumitrescu

Very happy to see Bentaleb on the bench. Really like the look of him whenever I have seen him. Good defensively and powerful running forward. If we are 2-0 up or something with 15 or so minutes to go, I wouldn't mind him coming on for Dembele as it's almost like a like-for-like replacement. But I'm not holding hope on seeing him today.

BcF2-AJCIAEp-8-.jpg

Everyone in that team can play. No destroyers, no runners, just ball players that can pass, receive the ball, intelligence... will be a very interesting experiment. A bit like a Goon team, lots of ballplayers.

In fact Adebayor has the worst touch out of the lot of them, with his 10 yard trap ability.

We need Dembele holding, then the rest can run around a bit.

Sherwood really is going for it, he is a bit of a gambler, he believes we have better players and believes that if we match them up and go for it, we have the class to beat them.

I like it, our season is on the brink, why not just feckin go for it for once and see what happens, could be 0-6 or 6-0

Thats good for the team. Now if he comes back and finally does something, you can then start a thread such as "Lennons back" or something!

Could be just what Lamela needs, a run of games in a postition he is comfortable with.

Possibly could be a turning point a-la Ekotto's injury and Bale getting a good run a few seasons back?

Probably Eriksen coming in from the left considering Sig played central on Wed but even so....what a hugely attacking team.

A brave selection. Foolhardy? Who knows. It is the sort of formation I would like to see at home ( except Sandro for Dembele). Against Soton away? Really hope it works out. There is certainly enough talent on the pitch.

COYS

I'm finding it really hard to be positive about Spurs at the moment. We're a bit of a shambles. I can honestly see us getting blown out the water in the opening 20 minutes. They'll overrun us in midfield. I'd fancy us to get a couple of goals though.

I'll go for Southampton 4 - Spurs 2

Everyone in that team can play. No destroyers, no runners, just ball players that can pass, receive the ball, intelligence... will be a very interesting experiment. A bit like a Goon team, lots of ballplayers.

In fact Adebayor has the worst touch out of the lot of them, with his 10 yard trap ability.

We need Dembele holding, then the rest can run around a bit.

Sherwood really is going for it, he is a bit of a gambler, he believes we have better players and believes that if we match them up and go for it, we have the class to beat them.

I like it, our season is on the brink, why not just feckin go for it for once and see what happens, could be 0-6 or 6-0

Actually wouldnt surprise me if there was 6 goals in this. 3-3

Back