• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

aaaaahhh, so THATS where you get your stuff from

i misjudged you then with regards to this ITK lark

yeah thats how i maintained my used to be 100% record , now down to about 95%, through current and ex pros and coaches...

you really shouldnt say 'sources'.............keep it real

well I went to school with Andros Townsend, played football regularly with Jordan Archer until he started getting first team sub appearences, been clubbing with Lennon, Livermore, Hudd etc. it's how I get my free tickets mate.

BIG REMINDER GUYS - Dawson is going to be horribly exposed at times with only Dembele in midfield shielding the back 4

Feel free to slate Dawson if he does something stupid, but if he is exposed 1 on 1 we know for a fact he will get roasted, so that is Sherwood's call really, not Dawson's!

We need to sit a bit deeper and ensure Chiriches and Dawson keep their shape on the edge of our box... we don't need Chiriches storming up the pitch or Daws trying to defend a high line, that will be suicidal.

I reckon Soton 3-1 Spurs with a good display from us, but picked apart on the break

well if we keep the ball....like tim said we shouldnt worry about defending to much.....see what your saying though....

I think Tim has taken a big gamble set-up wise and I have to admit I like that..........apart from if it goes pete tong obviously

Our players are much, much better than theirs. We're Spurs and they're SCBC.

We should not be in a position of worrying so much about games like this.

Come on Spurs, give us a nice christmas present. This could be a 3-0 win or a 6-0 mauling. I realy have'nt a clue. I need TP for my bunghole.

well I went to school with Andros Townsend, played football regularly with Jordan Archer until he started getting first team sub appearences, been clubbing with Lennon, Livermore, Hudd etc. it's how I get my free tickets mate.

nice , very nice. am going to PM you after the game

btw...have you seen we are doing a diamond / or wonky

i have very good feelings about this

Back