• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

Think we will be alright with the ball but it's getting it what worries me . Also worried about their runs into the box , not sure our midfielders will pick them up.

Good luck to Sherwood's Spurs ... COYS!!!

Okay then, my professional footballer mates. I'll just refer to them as that. I didn't really want to brand their names around, but if that makes you happy.

aaaaahhh, so THATS where you get your stuff from

i misjudged you then with regards to this ITK lark

yeah thats how i maintained my used to be 100% record , now down to about 95%, through current and ex pros and coaches...

you really shouldnt say 'sources'.............keep it real

Only woke up and checked the team there
That's a cracking team Sherwood has named. Really excited to see eriksen in the middle.

BIG REMINDER GUYS - Dawson is going to be horribly exposed at times with only Dembele in midfield shielding the back 4

Feel free to slate Dawson if he does something stupid, but if he is exposed 1 on 1 we know for a fact he will get roasted, so that is Sherwood's call really, not Dawson's!

We need to sit a bit deeper and ensure Chiriches and Dawson keep their shape on the edge of our box... we don't need Chiriches storming up the pitch or Daws trying to defend a high line, that will be suicidal.

I reckon Soton 3-1 Spurs with a good display from us, but picked apart on the break

Back