• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Chiriches - Rose
Lamela - Dembele - Eriksen - Sigurdsson
Adebayor - Soldado​

Is this game likely to be recorded/uploaded/available to watch on repeat pretty soon after it finishes? Annoyingly the only thing I wanted to do today was watch Spurs and go to the family meal, and they fall slap bang at the same time as each other! So frustrating!

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Tottenham Hotspur

Lloris

Soldado -Adebayor

Subs: Friedel, Capoue, Fredericks, Bentaleb, Holtby, Chadli, Defoe

Southampton

BcFvrPVIgAAR7V7.jpg

Last edited:
A very open team. I hope we will have the ball a lot. One of the strikers need to drop into midfield when we are not in possession.

Not sure what to make of that team other than we're likely to get torn to pieces if we don't put away some early chances.

Lloris
Adebayor - Soldado​

It'll be interesting to see if we do line up like that. Siggy could easily play narrow to make up a three to allow Lamela.Eriksen to get forward. It could also easily be

..................Lloris

....Dembele - Sigurdsson

Lamela - Eriksen - Adebayor

.............Soldado

[video=youtube;29GpwMo0yII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GpwMo0yII[/video]

Rosenthal's hat-trick was obviously superb, but this video reminds me just how good our attacking quartet of Klinsmann, Sheringham, Barmby and Anderton were...

If Adebayor can be the one who drops off and links up play, then that could be a very good line up. Lamela and whoever is on the left whether it's Eriksen or Sigurdsson will cut in so the width provided from Walker and Rose is crucial and both are very very good at it. Good chance for Walker and Lamela to get a good partnership going on. I'm quite looking forward to this.

It's a team full of players who can do nice one touch football, the likes of Lamela, Eriksen, Sigurdsson and Soldado making up 4 of our 6 attacking players. It might be Eriksen coming in from the left actually, in a sort of Pires type role, hopefully. Sigurdsson and Dembele I thought were pretty good in the first half midweek, Sigurdsson really surprised me at central midfield and was one of our best players.

I just hope we can create as much chances as we did against West Ham, will be tough away from home but with Soldado in the line up I am confident he can score at least one.

Thats a very open team

Id have played Capoue in the middle

Ghod wants the job short term. Id give him alongside Tim for the remainder of this season I think

Walker and Rose offer enough pace and width. I'm fed up with Lennon now, rarely scores, rarely assists, offering balance and defensive protection doesn't cut it for me anymore. Impact sub now until there's tangible evidence that he's bringing something to the side consistently.

I think the same applies to a lot of our team considering we ahve only scored 15 league goals. Besides you cannot blame Lennon for not have any assists when our strikers are so cack in front of goal. Defoe has only scored 1 league goal in 2013 WTF

It'll be interesting to see if we do line up like that. Siggy could easily play narrow to make up a three to allow Lamela.Eriksen to get forward. It could also easily be

..................Lloris

....Dembele - Sigurdsson

Lamela - Eriksen - Adebayor

.............Soldado

You don't give up, do you?

One player off in my predicted lineup, had Capoue rather than Ade. This could get messy ... hopefully for them :)

A very young young side too.. With the likes of Walker, Eriksen, Lamela, Rose, Siggy, Vlad. Could be exciting, could be disaster.

Lloris
Adebayor - Soldado​

Is this official team lineup ?

Looks too attack-minded. It is too risky in an away match. There is no one in midfield to protect our fragile defence. Would have preferred AVB's successfull method which gave us so many points in away matches. Also, disappointed Lennon won't start. Anyway, hope we will do just enough to get that crucial win.

Back