• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

Well I cant really fault Max Farnham on picking that line-up. Eriksen and Lamela starting, Adebayor paired with Soldado. The defence was always going to pick itself, it was always what the other 6 were going to be and how they lined up.
More like a line-up I was play at home rather than away, but hey, I was one of those who wanted to see the old Tottenham back, attacking exciting play, we may lose a few more playing that way, but then again who knows, we might not.

Glen wants the job big time...

HE can feck off. AVB may have looked hapless against Liverpool over 90 minutes when we let in 5 goals but under Hoddle we let in 5 goals in 45 minutes and he looked clueless too. Besides what the feck has Hoddle done in managerial terms since Levy sacked him the first time? Great player but I do not want him running this team again.

We used to have Hudd and Modric in central midfield with two wingers, Dembele and Eriksen should be ok. It just seems like a massive shock because we've become accustomed to seeing two/three DMs every game.

If there was one thing you couldn't criticise AVB for, it was our away form. Strange to move so far away from that. 4-4-2 away at Saints without a dm in the team at all? Very very risky..

-------------------Dembele--------------------

------------Eriksen---------Siggy--------------

--Lamela--------------------------------Ade---

---------------------Soldado--------------------

maybe?

I think we will see so many goals.

5-4 - to either team but maybe Spurs or maybe Saints. Wont be a draw though but wouldnt bet against it haha.

WOW!! WOW....WOW

back to the old spurs......soft centre in the middle......

proper ball playing players though!!!

COYS!!!

[video=youtube;IdgJAuysirA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdgJAuysirA[/video]

I apologise, it does involve Henry scoring against us but it is worth it to see Redknapp's face when he realises it is him that is the subject of the analysis :lol:

Bentaleb and Frdericks make the bench. I like that, sends out a sign to the younger players for me, impress and you'll get a chance.
Fredericks ahead of Naughton I assume based on that Europa showing?

I think we are looking to mirror Pellegrini's Emirates Marketing Project...which may make for some shaky away performances but should see us scoring at home.

Their defence is suspect. I dont know but none of them seem to ring a bell to me - so maybe a bunch of subs at the back. Makeshift.

I'm thinking maybe a diamond with Eriksen at the top.

Redknapp just got shown up for not knowing enough IMO, the other two know the business side of it and just told everyone that every club has a DOF just not always in name.

Bentaleb and Frdericks make the bench. I like that, sends out a sign to the younger players for me, impress and you'll get a chance.
Fredericks ahead of Naughton I assume based on that Europa showing?

More to do with the fact that Naughton is a championship quality player at best.

Back