• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

How many players usually travel?

I think they normally cut it fairly fine, because they usually take two keepers, name one on the bench. But i can remember there being occasions where an outfielder gets injured in the warm up etc and they just name the spare keeper for the helluva it .

Was really looking forward to tomorrow, my first away game in the spurs end. But I just don't feel hopeful about it.

Honestly think we have nothing to lose right now, as in expectation is waning in the media and football public for us. If we do lose, and the season truly does become a transitional one, I do feel we will become a dangerous opponent for top sides to come up against with nothing to lose in the second half of the season.

Although much will depend on whether temporary Tim remain temporary and for how long. As long as the players know a manager is temporary I cannot see them being at their optimum level, in terms of effort, mindset or perhaps even fitness

On this weekend in 2008 we reached 19 points from 18 games. We went on to finish 8th with 51 points, 2 points behind Fulham and the final Europa League spot. We finished ahead of West Ham on goal difference \o/

So Lamela is to start?? Maybe Sherwood will play him up top in a 4411 with Ade or Soldado, would be interesting to see how he did starting in that #10 slot

I think it's a question of who partners Dembele unless Sandro is fit and where does Lamela play.

It has to be Capoue if Sandro is injured, unfortunately i think Lamela will be on the left, where Timmy will play Townsend when he's fit.

I would like to see Lamela in behind Soldado with Siggy on the left.

It has to be Capoue if Sandro is injured, unfortunately i think Lamela will be on the left, where Timmy will play Townsend when he's fit.

I would like to see Lamela in behind Soldado with Siggy on the left.

You never know. Given a bit more time to work with the players they might have come up with a more sophisticated game plan.

Whatever formation we play I would like to see Ade and Soldado start today, we need to be an serious offensive threat to Southampton, besides it is not as if playing one striker has helped us defensively or offensively this season

Whatever formation we play I would like to see Ade and Soldado start today, we need to be an serious offensive threat to Southampton, besides it is not as if playing one striker has helped us defensively or offensively this season

Would you suggest playing them as a pair up top or with Ade dropping deep and joining?

I think TS will go for

------------Lloris
Walker Dawson Chriches Rose
Lennon Dembele Siggy Lamela
-------Adebayor Soldado

I'd go

------------Lloris
Walker Dawson Chriches Rose
----Holtby Dembele Eriksen
----Lamela Soldado Chadli

I like the look of your team, not sure about Chadli but, with Townsend out, who else is a true left winger? Tempted to have Sig in there instead.

I want passers in the team. We need to be comfortable in possession, so that we can live with the continual pressing tactics which will be exerted by Southampton.

really don't want Ade anywhere near the first 11

It always the same - someone is utter **** and everyone wants them dropped...they then spend a couple months out of favour and not playing and suddenly then those same people think the player is a hero and should definitely be starting! Ade wont change - he's a lazy piece of **** and has one good game in 10; that's not good enough

I'd go:

Lloris

Walker
Dawson
Chiriches
Rose

Lennon (Eriksen 60)
Capoue
Dembele
Holtby (Sigurdsson 80)

Lamela
Soldado (Adebayor 70)

We could do with some tall chaps in defence, and/or tall striker who can assist at corners conceded.

Back