• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

What are those three going to do really? It just looks so weak to me.

Lennon Holtby Chadli

First away game for TS. Those three guys all good defensively as well as in attack. Holtby will not go on the missing list and Chadli adds height.

Not my favourites but for this game a sensible choice. Might not be the RIGHT choice but...

Jay ‏@lawio1 45m
@brianlamela is Erik starting tomorrow? #COYS

Brian Lamela ‏@brianlamela 40m
@lawio1 yes

\o/

think it depends on what you see his role as in the side. If your formation requires a more "effective" progressive player maybe you'd look at a Siggy, Holtby , eriksen type.

But I love the platform of Sandro and Dembele that we had last year. We bossed a lot of good midfields with that. Perfect springboard for the more attack minded players

IT worked last year because we were a different side. All they had to go was lay it off to Bale who created something from nothing. Or else we were playing on the counter which worked. This season its 10 men behind the ball against us, so we actually need some creativity from the middle not just a two players to get the ball back quickly. We cant rely on one of the front four to magic the ball in like Bale. And we cant construct proper attacking move with just 3 players and a striker against a packed defence.

Jay ‏@lawio1 45m
@brianlamela is Erik starting tomorrow? #COYS

Brian Lamela ‏@brianlamela 40m
@lawio1 yes

\o/

Ha this is interesing considering recently Moyes at United and Guardiola at Bayern have been going crazy about someone leaking their teams for the next days and saying there is a mole in the dressing room.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/25/pep-guardiola-bayern-munich-mole
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/moyes-angry-over-man-utd-locker-room-leaks-3997391

Back