• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

am thinking of starting an online gaming thread as i think there's enough discussion to be had to warrant splitting off from this one, what do you guys reckon? - we can keep the OP updated with all your usernames and which games you play/what formats etc rather than having the info lost in this thread.

Aww, I'll help cheer you up - ignore that seedy person :)

+1 to the thread
A old Halo (pc) clan did that on FB as a group, was really good and active till we saw sense and left fb lol

The worse the team the more handicap they get u will notice I keep my team under 80 and get all the luck against teams 83 etc

Wouldn't surprise me. In the last game that I played tonight. The opposition had crap players, and he wasn't that good. But, my players all seemed horribly sluggish, passed it anywhere but where I wanted and he seemed to get away with fouls too often. I was happy that I stole a late equaliser to at least take a point.

I'm getting annoyed with quitters though. Three games tonight, people quit because I held a lead of 2 or more goals.

am thinking of starting an online gaming thread as i think there's enough discussion to be had to warrant splitting off from this one, what do you guys reckon? - we can keep the OP updated with all your usernames and which games you play/what formats etc rather than having the info lost in this thread.

Dont listen to Ron, glass houses and all that. Its a good idea mate.

am down for a bit of clan action

spursman100 i guess is too?

yeh im up for that.

on another note. PS4 online users will have to pay monthly or yearly to play online. You have to have a ps + account. Price is going to be around £50 a year.

Bit of a downer and yet another bill to pay. I haven't pre ordered one yet, still undecided. Im happy playing GTA for now. COD can wait although im tempted to go buy it, if i get a ps4 i will get it on that platform.

Not going to buy any more consoles, PC all the way for me. I still have Black Ops sealed in the plastic for my PS3, I just use the bloody thing for netflix and the xbox for GTA.

Thanks to Microsoft, they've solved the problem of buying a next gen console, by giving me one for free... Check your emails to see if you're as jammy as me.

Not going to buy any more consoles, PC all the way for me. I still have Black Ops sealed in the plastic for my PS3, I just use the bloody thing for netflix and the xbox for GTA.

You've got the right idea. The games that comes to PC are many times better because of graphics, and most of all, mods!

BVsaUREIcAE_Nnm.jpg

the Trevor one is pretty good but the other 2 look nothing like them imo

now you're gonna tell me thats actually the guys they used

The DNF big is still in full force with FIFA! I won 7-2 against a player who can't defend. It was a game where I was pinging in a couple of goals from outside the area and playing well. Anyway yup, I won 7-2 and the final whistle goes.

Except, the game then proceeds to tell me that the connection had been lost. I was later told that I had quit...why would I quit?! That I forfeited the game by apparently quitting and so didn't get the needed three points.

Can't understand how EA can't recognise that I had won 7-2. Surely there is a record of the game in their database & they know through processing that I won 7-2 and that the game was over but nope. Not good.

Anyone getting a new X Box or PS4. My PS3 died a while back so going to get one of them but undecided now. Think its probably best to wait 6 months or so for the next versions/software updates. One of the things I like to do now is download a film, stick it on external HD and plug it into PS3 but PS4 doesn't support external hard drives. Seems stupid, I mean how hard can it be to add support for them.

The DNF big is still in full force with FIFA! I won 7-2 against a player who can't defend. It was a game where I was pinging in a couple of goals from outside the area and playing well. Anyway yup, I won 7-2 and the final whistle goes.

Except, the game then proceeds to tell me that the connection had been lost. I was later told that I had quit...why would I quit?! That I forfeited the game by apparently quitting and so didn't get the needed three points.

Can't understand how EA can't recognise that I had won 7-2. Surely there is a record of the game in their database & they know through processing that I won 7-2 and that the game was over but nope. Not good.

ultimate Team online is much better, haven't come across any quitters yet. On Ut if you quit a match early, your coin rewards for subsequent matches gets reduced. And you get coins anyway even if you lose so might aswell wait till the end of the game

Back