• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Played the Flood Zone map just now... spent most of the time trying to blow up the levy. Right now the game is running smoothly but I don't have the settings cranked up that high. Contemplating getting a new card since the radeon 290x just came out and some price drops are expected from Nvidia.

FIFA14 Next Gen:

[video=youtube;5HhL8eXSy7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HhL8eXSy7A#t=45[/video]

Real or not I still found it funny.

[video=youtube;yWypXM3tSUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWypXM3tSUg[/video]

really thinking about getting FIFA. I have been a pro fan for ages but they really messed up this year. Online is terrible and so many bugs.

They say they will fix it by November but i am not hopeful.

I tried to pre order a ps4 the other day but it says i wont get it on release day.

Would i be able to walk into a store and buy one or have they all been sold on a pre order basis?

Has anyone been playing FM2014? I got my CD key for it yesterday and have been playing it on steam even though it isnt released until 21st.. oh well!

Bought FIFA 14 today, traded in GTA V towards it. Won't get to play until late tonight.

Apparently the gameplay has changed a fair bit? So a mate was saying anyway.

Hopefully will get to play it tomorrow. I accidentally left my copy in mate's car after the cinema tonight, frustrating!

really thinking about getting FIFA. I have been a pro fan for ages but they really messed up this year. Online is terrible and so many bugs.

They say they will fix it by November but i am not hopeful.

I tried to pre order a ps4 the other day but it says i wont get it on release day.

Would i be able to walk into a store and buy one or have they all been sold on a pre order basis?

I've been playing PES since ISS Pro in 1998. Always appreciated the familiarity with the controls, there are certain moves and animations that have even been going since then! FIFA on the other hand just didn't fit right and I've had a dabble with it many times over the years.

I've spent a bit of time with PES 2014 and it's definitely grown on me, had some "real" football matches. You do need to change style of play this year, much more about small close passes and beating a player with a burst of pace (but you then need to give the ball up). I don't think the freedom is there to play any style you like which is a shame.... if I am Spurs then short passing is fine and realistic but if I want to be Stoke and play long ball to Crouch (dream the dream) it won't suit that style.

A whole host of frustrations that I hope they put right but I think this is still a very good game.

I've given pes14 a good go. Just can't get on with it. So many bugs which I hope gets fixed. Don't even talk to me about online. Lag central.

Back