• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watching Galapgos, awesome show, loving Attenborough currently, how will his shoes be filled when he passes away as he is getting on now

Okay, another one just getting into Breaking Bad. Just watched ep 6 of s1 where Walt goes to meet Tico.

Brilliant stuff. My jaw dropped and was left hanging til the end of the show.

Okay, another one just getting into Breaking Bad. Just watched ep 6 of s1 where Walt goes to meet Tico.

Brilliant stuff. My jaw dropped and was left hanging til the end of the show.
breaking bad is such a good show. I've just finished season 4 - superb

Breaking Bad is phenomenal. I wasn't quite convinced it was as good as I had been told until series three, where it just takes off to another level. Can't wait for the new episodes in July

What have you guys found to be the best series' to watch?

I've heard nothing but great things for The Wire and Breaking Bad.

I'm going to give BB and Wire a go first.

Are they slow starters? or will they grip me straight away? Just want to know what to expect ;)

Back