• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Superstars 2012 is on BBC1 at 6.45pm, 16 of 2012 British Olympics heroes compete against each other..

I used to love Superstars as a kid

Not much in to tv series but i have just breezed through the second series of Walking Dead - didn't think much of the first but this was great - a few minor niggles but otherwise a great show

The West Wing - any good? Haven't seen any of it and need a new show to watch

I've just started watching the 7th and final season and it is one of my all time favourite TV shows. The first 4 seasons that were penned by Aaron Sorkin had some exceptionally well written dialogue but even after he left the show it was still very good.

Seems there's a few other fans on GG...

The West Wing was one of the best shows Ive ever seen, absolutely brilliant...

Hell yeah

The West Wing...great tv.

I know it's been talked about before on this thread, but recently jumped on the Breaking Bad bandwagon, half way through the 2nd series...Goodness me it's great TV.

Plus I believe it gets even better as the series go on? A lot to look forward to.

I know it's been talked about before on this thread, but recently jumped on the Breaking Bad bandwagon, half way through the 2nd series...Goodness me it's great TV.

Plus I believe it gets even better as the series go on? A lot to look forward to.

Absolutely it does! I say this knowing I've just raised your expectations, but I don't care, I'm confident you will agree.

For me it's up there as one of the greatest tv shows of all time.

Yeah I can't wait to get my teeth stuck into that series

I liked The Pacific, completely different source material and tone to BoB, the episodes and scenes around the Japanese sleep deprivation tactics are brilliant and tense. It's based on the memoirs of two soldiers compared to a whole company.

I have recently got myself Homeland Season 2, Community Season 3 and the first part of Suits Season 2 to watch.

I liked The Pacific, completely different source material and tone to BoB, the episodes and scenes around the Japanese sleep deprivation tactics are brilliant and tense. It's based on the memoirs of two soldiers compared to a whole company.

I have recently got myself Homeland Season 2, Community Season 3 and the first part of Suits Season 2 to watch.

I watched season 1 of Homeland on Channel 4 and thought it was a decent thriller but got a bit ott towards the end. Have heard mixed things about the 2nd season so will be interested to hear what you make of it...

The first season of the Israeli drama that it is based upon is being repeated on Sky Arts from next Tuesday: Prisoners of War (Hatufim) - Sky Arts

Africa

Anybody watch it on BBC HD?

What an amazing show with David Att.

Has made me badly want to go on safari in Africa!!!

What an immense place

Back