• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Justified season 4 starts in a few weeks.
That is a cool little gem of a show with fantastic characters and dialogue from a lesser-touched part of America when it comes to setting for TV series.

Finished Game of Thrones... Cannot wait for season 3!!!

Now to start Breaking Bad

I'm starting BB as well. Tried watching with the wife but she couldn't handle it half way through ep 2. Might need to sneak in an episode once she's gone to bed at nights.

Good so far.

Nothing wrong with s2 of The Wire, it's just that after s1 of cops v druggies, all of a sudden you're watching a show about a bunch of wharfies and miss the old story lines which are onl dealt with in the background.

But the main storyline in s2 is good enough as a stand alone story.

S4 is pure heart breaking stuff.

When I hear of suits I cum in my pants - ITS THAT fudgeIN GOOD.

I brought a suit today actually. fudgers.

Anyone watch Merlin? I know its pretty light hearted and light on good storylines but it was entertaining. Really disappointed with the ending though. Thought they might do something different and alter the myth. They have messed with it loads anyway.

13th Jan in the US is dreamy..

New seasons of Shameless, House of Lies and.......................................Californication

I've just bought 4 box sets:

Firefly, Game of Thrones, Deadwood and Band of Brothers. All are meant to be good and HMV are doing some great deals regarding box sets so thought why not.

I've just bought 4 box sets:

Firefly, Game of Thrones, Deadwood and Band of Brothers. All are meant to be good and HMV are doing some great deals regarding box sets so thought why not.

Haven't seen Firely but it's meant to be the gonad*s. Deadwood started off great, but lost my attention. The two main characters are great though! Band Of Brothers would easily be in my top 5 series of all time! You'll recognise so many people in it, Damian Lewis, Michael Fassbender, David Schwimmer among others.

Back