• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Coming up to the end of the second series of Breaking Bad and damn the last episode I watched (i think it was episode 8 or 9) was the best yet, fudging epic.

Awesome night of tv in the US tonight, all the good shows are starting to come back

Sun 13/01 Californication, House Of Lies, Girls, Shameless

Coming up to the end of the second series of Breaking Bad and damn the last episode I watched (i think it was episode 8 or 9) was the best yet, fudging epic.

I remember years ago i was up to series 2 then stopped watching it for some strange reason. started again and im half way through season 2, slow burner and im remembering it all again. I think i got to the end of 2 and 3 was just coming out, maybe thats why i didnt watch any more??

just got 3,4 and 5 on my PC so happy days.

Half way through Series 3 right now and it's so so good. So intrigued to find out what the hell happens from here. Will probably finish the rest of series 3 tonight in fact :)

Half way through Series 3 right now and it's so so good. So intrigued to find out what the hell happens from here. Will probably finish the rest of series 3 tonight in fact :)

Up to around the same as you mate. Not doing wonders for my social life it must be said.

I'm halway through series 2 - the episode with 'turtle' is fudging amazing. Will finish the rest of the series off by tonight probably lol

I watched season 1 thru 5 in about 5 weeks. Stupendous tv! I envy those of you that still have new episodes to watch, the rest of season 5 doesn't start again until July.

I have decided to give breaking bad a shot, season 1 and 2 ready to go! Anyone watch the first episode of the new justified? Class

Awesome night of tv in the US tonight, all the good shows are starting to come back

Sun 13/01 Californication, House Of Lies, Girls, Shameless

Have you been watching GIRLS marky? Does the lead girl write and produce it also? It's great entertainment.

Where are we at with Californication in this country? Hank is a bit of a legend

I bought so many box sets in the christmas period..i just needed to get everything

* Suits
* Firefly
*Sopranos
* Deadwood
* Breaking Bad (only seasons 1-3)
*Band of brothers

that's adding to my previous collection of Lost and The Wire. Of course i'm going to get Dexter but will wait until the end of next season to get the complete 8 season box set.

Have you been watching GIRLS marky? Does the lead girl write and produce it also? It's great entertainment.

Where are we at with Californication in this country? Hank is a bit of a legend

Californication is my fave TV show - just brilliant. He is a hero and wish I could be like him haha. Duchovny plays him really well too

Back