• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Homeland back tonight, looking forward to it. Most of the programmes I watched were all wrapped about a month ago, been waiting for something to come back. Look forward to it

Homeland back tonight, looking forward to it. Most of the programmes I watched were all wrapped about a month ago, been waiting for something to come back. Look forward to it

Good start to the season, really like this show

fudging A!!!

There's only 23 episodes left now, so they are in the process of wrapping the show up. Interesting to see how it all ends.
* Dexter spoilers below, don't read if you haven't seen the end of the series with John Lithgow in*

I'm still on the previous season, I know how the season ends, it's impossible not to, and so I'm not as excited about watching the rest even if I love the show. One of the best elements of the show are the end episode twists. The best twist that I've seen, and that I hadn't expected was Rita's death, I was totally shocked even if in hindsight it could have almost been telegraphed by what had happened previous to her demise. I love the show! That and Supernatural are the 2 which stick on my tv diary!

WOW Homeland season 2 episode 2 , Christ the program is in so many way predictable but still manages to surprise you. Love it can wait till next week.

Last edited:
What is Homeland about in one sentence?

Some pro-war/pro-neo-imperialism story?

About fight against terrorism in CIA, and also revolves around a Marine who was held captive in middle east that may or may not have been turned by the terrorists. It really is an awesome show one of best on right now.

You can't sum it up in one sentence, and to tell you why it's so good would spoil it. It's simply a programme worth everyone's time

Recommendations anyone? Currently watching boardwalk empire and sons of anarchy on a weekly basis need something in between to fill the void? Watched sopranos breaking bad thought they were brilliant want something slightly different? Hear newsroom is good?

Recommendations anyone? Currently watching boardwalk empire and sons of anarchy on a weekly basis need something in between to fill the void? Watched sopranos breaking bad thought they were brilliant want something slightly different? Hear newsroom is good?

The Shield and The Wire (if you haven't seen those yet then you must). Mad Men is also bloody good.

Dexter
Homeland

Dexter is one I'm hearing time after time and mate has the DVDs so save me downloading. Seen wire brilliant remember seeing few episodes of shield when was on tv is main bloke a bald Ross kemp lookalike with a Chinese boss?

Dexter is one I'm hearing time after time and mate has the DVDs so save me downloading. Seen wire brilliant remember seeing few episodes of shield when was on tv is main bloke a bald Ross kemp lookalike with a Chinese boss?

That is the shield, (not sure if he is chinese maybe mexican) anyway it gets better and better. i remember watching it straight after the wire thinking it was a bit cheesy compared to the brilliance of the wire, but as the seasons developed i ended up thinking it might actually be better than the wire.

About fight against terrorism in CIA, and also revolves around a Marine who was held captive in middle east that may or may not have been turned by the terrorists. It really is an awesome show one of best on right now.

Thanks for the reply, but will give it a skip

Absolutely despise these kind of storylines

Back