• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Recommendations anyone? Currently watching boardwalk empire and sons of anarchy on a weekly basis need something in between to fill the void? Watched sopranos breaking bad thought they were brilliant want something slightly different? Hear newsroom is good?

I didn't care for Newsroom at all thought it was rather brick tbh. I would suggest Homeland, Dexter and Hell on Wheels

More frustration and shouting at the laptop, still love it though!!!.....but come on how hard can it be to build a zombie proof fence???

Can't be too hard seeing as they kept a brickload in a barn for a while! The thing I find funny about that show is I really despise almost every character on there but I still love the show

Can't be too hard seeing as they kept a brickload in a barn for a while! The thing I find funny about that show is I really despise almost every character on there but I still love the show

Yep me to, maybe that's why we like it!! at any moment one of those idiots could die a horrible death zombie style!!

Anyone here follow The Borgias?

Any good - been eyeing over the first season but not sure if it's a worthwhile commitment. Quality-wise - any similar to Rome/Game Of Thrones?

Last edited:
Loving - Welcome To India. Wish it was a proper series.

Agreed. It is a bit good. Beautifully captured and a real insight and focus on the various individuals way of life.

One thing from the first episode.......apparently over 90% of all workers in India work 'off the books'......astounding

Recommendations anyone? Currently watching boardwalk empire and sons of anarchy on a weekly basis need something in between to fill the void? Watched sopranos breaking bad thought they were brilliant want something slightly different? Hear newsroom is good?

Californication, Louie , Homeland and Walking Dead are decent !

Anyone here follow The Borgias?

Any good - been eyeing over the first season but not sure if it's a worthwhile commitment. Quality-wise - any similar to Rome/Game Of Thrones?
I didn't care for it and it's a great premise but it was super slow moving and none of the characters really grab you I'd give it a pass

I keep seeing all these adverts for this Sky catch up with itv player, iplayer etc, not anywhere on my menu though, do sky do these updates to your box ???

Walking Dead starts again tonight, wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tuesday night for us in Australia - I've promised to wait until Thursday though so a mate can watch it with me. I won't be coming on here to read spoilers.

I'm so bummed that there's no more Bored To Death, that was such a great show. And whoever reccomended Louie, I can't emphasize enough how brilliant that show is, I almost shat my pants when I saw David Lynch in the last episodes. There will be a season 4, so you need to start watching that brick.

Christ i love a bit of zombie bashing, but will they please just think before they start running around in the dark!!

Back